43

August 19, 2021

Annyeonghaseyo My Diary and good morning like I said yesterday that I will write in you early right so now it was early than I expected it's still 5:00am in the morning today and yeah I know it was so early Diary but I need too cause I still need to prepare my and Flora's breakfast and uniform's for the school today."

I really like schooling it was good to learn from the School than at home haha, so now I was in the Dining table right now putting two plates, spoons and forks in the table just for me and Flora, I wanted to give Mrs. Min some of my foods but she's still sleeping so I didn't continue about my plan giving her some of my foods that I cooked."

I hope I could have a good day today My Diary."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He really like schooling since before *sigh*!" Yoongi said to himself as he seated in the Library tires of finding Jimin that was not in the quiet place he goes. ......This Jimin is really a quiet boy I can't even find or heard his name from the students in this University!" Yoongi added as he sigh and was about to take a nap when the Bell rang again."

Kringggg Kringggg Kringggg."

Why is this bell rang at the bad timing? Yoongi annoyed asked as he stand up and get the Diary that was in the table and walked to his class and even though his a Bad boy he still like to go in his class before Jimin told him that he should always goes in school and he agreed at that Yoongi even promise that he will really go to school and his classes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: School was no fun😂😂😂."

Just kidding😅😅😂😂😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."