NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

"NEXT MORNING"

Another morning has come and now Jimin didn't woke up yet until now as the Chaesoo and Jenlis closed the Cute Cafe first and just waited for Jimin to woke up. ......Jiminahh you need to woke up now stop with your sleeping beauty you aren't at the coma (Lol wow Coma Jimin just slept for 24 hours😂) so now you need to woke up and there cause your adopted daughter Flora was worried and waiting for you!" Chaeyoung dramatically said while faking crying as the three just rolled their eyes and waited for Jimin to woke up as then Jimin's body started to move that made the Jenlis and Lisa to stand up and got near to Jimin. ......Omg Jimin, Jimin are you really awake now? Jennie asked as she seated in Jimin's bed as Jimin just nodded his head and try to sat up but fell down again on his Patient bed as Jennie quickly helped him to sat up as Jimin adjusted his eyes while rubbing and when he can clearly see the lights, his four new friends and looked around as he started to panic when he knew that he wasn't at his bedroom...

W-we're a-am I? Jimin asked while panicking as the four looked at each other's as they sigh at the same time before Chaeyoung/Rosé answered. .....Your at the Hospital right now Jimin!" Chaeyoung calmly answered as Jimin's eyes widen and that made him more panic. ......N-no no why did y'all, I can't afford the bills? Jimin asked a little bit angry as Lisa chuckled. .....If your worried about your bills in this hospital Jimin, don't worry about it already cause I have payed it earlier!" Lisa calmly said while smiling as Jimin felt bad at that, he wants that he will be the one to pay his bills in the Hospital or if he was in emergency he wants that he will be the one who find a way to pay his needs but now that Lisa quickly payed his bills he can't do anything about it anymore as he just layed back down in the bed. .....Jimin are you hungry now? Jennie asked a little bit worried as Jimin didn't answer for awhile as he just nodded his head still not looking up at the four as Jennie smiled and stand up as she walked out the room to buy Jimin's food."

After an hour Jimin can't sleep back cause he was thinking of leaving the Hospital now as he sat up and decided to look at his friends to ask them. ......Can I go home already? Jimin calmly and sadly asked as the Chaesoo couple and Lisa looked up at him as they shook their heads as a "NO". ......No!" Chaeyoung immediately answered while smiling a little as Jimin sigh cause he already knew that he can't argue with Chaeyoung or Jennie cause he knows what's Jennie and Chaeyoung's attitude as he nodded his head and lay down in the bed again as Jennie was back holding a food that was inside the paper bag."

Jimin your food is here already!" Jennie said smiling as Jimin and the three looked up at her and Jimin just nodded, his not in the mood yet to smile or talk cause he remembers about what happened when he didn't passed out yet he just read his Childhood friend letter or I shall say Yoongi as Jennie hand Jimin the food. ......Thanks!" Jimin boredly said as he accepted his food and slowly started eating his food while the others was eating their own food too."

Time has passed and it was 3pm in the afternoon now as Jimin was left alone in his room cause the four go home awhile ago to buy some snacks, and get Jimin a clean clothes, Jimin can't go home yet until tomorrow cause the Doctor needs to do some test for Jimin and he still needs to give Jimin's Fever medicine. ......Ugh, I'm bored!" Jimin boredly said to himself as he sigh and starting to find his Diary wich he found in his small bag as he get it and open to the page were Yoongi's pics and letter is as he started to read it many times with a tear of joy cause finally he know who is his Childhood friend that he meets for years now and has fun with him for about 3 or 4 weeks now as he smiled a little and go to the next page to write his own word."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the short Chapter and I hope you still liked this Boring Book guys😊😊.

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️.

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."