30

July 20, 2021

Diary, I have told you right about my childhood friend and so I think it's the right time now to tell you if who is him and I really want to find him soon cause I missed him so much he is my childhood friend and crush hihihi, so I don't know his real full name I used to call him a cute nickname before and this are those."

Yoonie

Kitty

Sleepyhead

Hyung

YoonYoon

And there's more but I forget them I only remember the five nickname that I used to call him and I hope his finding me now too, I want to cuddle with him again and say to him that how much I like him, love him and want to kiss him and he has my first kiss tho cause we kissed before when I was just five years old and his seven years old and God I still remember that hahaha."

Night Diary

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was snacks time now and Yoongi was in the Cafeteria with his friends who's eating and talking something while Yoongi was stunned and froze on his spot when he read what is in the Diary as he blinked many times at the Diary not believing at what he read while the others was confused and looked at him with a questionable look as the five looked at each other. ......Yeah Yoong's!" Jungkook called out but Yoongi didn't move or even didn't looked up at them as he was focused on the Dairy...Taehyung waved his hand Infront of Yoongi's face but Yoongi really didn't move. ......Omg, Yoongi is dead already!" Taehyung dramatically said as he covered his mouth. ......The Diary killed Yoongi, omg this can't be we need to tell Mr. and Mrs. Min that their son is dead already!" Jin dramatically said as he pull out his phone and was about to call Mr. and Mrs. Min but Yoongi talked. ......NO!" Yoongi coldly said said as the five looked at him and see that Yoongi was looking at them too they sigh in relief at that. ......Oh God, thank goodness you're still alive we thought you're dead like a stone in there!" Jin said as he sigh and sit down in his chair again as Yoongi just rolled his eyes and bite his bread and drink his Coca-cola."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The fuck Jin and Taehyung 😂😂😂, I was a laughing mess in here while writing Taehyung and Jin's dramatic part 😂😂😂."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."