NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

Yoongi was still sleeping peacefully on his bed like a cat but then he was woken up by his mother's loud voice from downstairs. ...... Yoongi-ahh time to wake up now you still have a class!" Mrs. Min yelled as Yoongi groan and sat up on his bed with a annoyed face again as he went inside the Bathroom and take his bath.

God that kid is such a sleepyhead!" Mrs. Min said as she sigh and went upstairs to woke up Yoongi but when she open the door she didn't saw Yoongi then she smiled. ......Yoongi are you in the Bathroom already? Mrs. Min warmly asked while smiling as Yoongi heard that and rolled his eyes before answering. ......Yeah!" Yoongi said as he wraps the towel on his lower body and went out the Bathroom. ......Good then faster and went downstairs cause the food is getting cold okay!" Mrs. Min said smiling as Yoongi just nodded then Mrs. Min went out the room and go to her Husband who's ready to go to his work. ......I will go to the Company now Honey!" Mr. Min said smiling as Mrs. Min smiled back and they kissed. ......Okay take care!" Mrs. Min calmly said while smiling as Mr. Min smiled back and nodded as he went out the house and come inside the car then he drove off."

Yoongi let's eat now!" Mrs. Min yell as Yoongi come down running as he quickly seated down his chair. ......Morning son!" Mrs. Min greeted as she goes near her son Yoongi and kissed his forehead. ......Good morning too!" Yoongi boredly greeted back as he hold his spoon and fork and start eating as Mrs. Min stare at him smiling. ......He really is hungry!? Mrs. Min said to herself as he seated on her chair and eat as well."

(After they eat)

Son!" Mrs. Min called out as Yoongi looked at her and Mrs. Min then threw Yoongi's bag while smiling. ......You need to go to your school now before you will get late!" Mrs. Min added smiling as Yoongi stare at her for a while before nodding his head and walked out the house and went inside his car as he drove off."

(At the Seoul University)

Yoongi parked his car at his spot at the parking lot as he come outside and walked inside the school...Yoongi was walking near the locker when he saw Jimin again finding the same thing he wanted his Diary as Yoongi smirked at that. ......He didn't still stop finding his Dairy, hmmm, I won't be cerous now he really care about a thing that can't even move or talk!" Yoongi said to himself as his smirk go wide at that. ......I will see you later Jimin just wait!" Yoongi added smirking as he leave at the place and went to his first class not waiting for his friends now cause for sure they will just talk nonsense."

Time has passed and it was already snack as Yoongi didn't go in the Cafeteria but in where Jimin liked to stay the quiet place in the University...He roam the whole garden but didn't find Jimin...Yoongi then roam the rooftop but still didn't find Jimin and the last in the library and Yoongi  was sure that Jimin was in there...He roam around the library not caring about the people around him the important is to find his childhood friend Jimin and he did he found Jimin in the table that was at the end of the library were is the quiet place inside the library, he seated in the table not far from Jimin. ......What a beautiful view I have!" Yoongi said smirking like a manic. ...... You're really cute Jimin!" Yoongi whisper that he only can hear no one else as he keep on staring at Jimin that even he doesn't want to read the Diary for today he just like to stare at Jimin's beauty until lunch cause he still can stare at Jimin's beauty if the Music class will start after this snacks time."

God I really want to take a snap of his face!" Yoongi said to himself as he think about it he really will take a snap of Jimin or not but then we decided to take a one snap and he did. ......So so so beautiful!" Yoongi whisper as he stare at his phone that has Jimin's face. ......Now I can always saw your beauty Jimin even if I can't see you in school sometimes!" Yoongi added as he turn off his phone and stand up from the Chair as the bell rang. ...... Timing!" Yoongi said smirking as he saw Jimin walked pass him and he can smell Jimin's Cherry scent (His not a wolf okay😂😂). ......God his scent!" Yoongi said in disbelief as he sniff Jimin's scent again before heading in the Music class were Jimin is there too."