16

February 16, 2021

Good morning My Diary and Diary my life was so different now, I'm not alone and bored right now cause Flora is with me and I was so happy that she comes in my life, Flora always gives me kisses whenever we watch TV, sleep and every morning she gives me kisses with a thank you, I think she's a angel that come down from the heaven and today we need to go in the market to buy some meat's, vegetables and others so I will go ahead now Diary."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huh, the fuck!" Yoongi hissed as he was eating some fruits in their dining table while his parents just smiled cause Jin told Mr and Mrs. Min that Yoongi was changing day by day and they're so thankful to the Diary that Yoongi was busy reading."

Yoongi-ahh do you still want fruit? Mrs. Min calmly asked his son while stroking her fingers on Yoongi's hair as Yoongi nodded. ......Yeah please!" Yoongi answered as Mr and Mrs. Min's eyes widen when Yoongi said that last word. ......Omo, did our Yoongi just said PLEASE to us or I just heard it wrong? Mrs. Min whisper on her husband's ear as Mr. Min chuckled. ......I clearly heard what our Yoongi said hun and you didn't heard that wrong!" Mr. Min answered his wife as he kissed Mrs. Min Yoona forehead. ......Yeah stop kissing me first, I still need to give our beloved son his fruits!" Mrs. Min said while playfully hit her husband."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Awieee, how I wish I could have a parents like Mr and Mrs. Min and I hope my mom we'll go back in our country after this Pandemic."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote and Share guys ☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."