60

November 21, 2021 (Pt.1)

Good afternoon My Diary, I was all sad, bored right now My Diary, I felt so many emotions cause I just know my Childhood friend true name, if who is he yesterday My Diary and his just the one and only Min Yoongi the Bad Boys leader in my School in the Seoul University, I was so happy but at the same time I'm sad too cause I'm asking myself if why didn't he tell me early that he is my Lost Childhood friend? And if why he didn't comes back beside me early?

It hurts for me to assume before that maybe he doesn't know who am I now or maybe he forget about me being his Childhood friend but now I didn't assume cause he still remember me that he still remember about our Childhood friendship I'm still so thankful to that, but My Diary I don't know how to face him or how to ask him that why he leaves me without a "Goodbye that I will leave in this place now cause of some reason" like that, his so unfair and I didn't expect that his a be Bad boy now in the school."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Jimin was writing in his Diary he couldn't stop his tears to run down his eyes to his cheeks he really felt betrayed again he felt more lonely and sad right now even though he should be Happy cause he finally find the person he finds for many years and that's his childhood friend Min Yoongi, Jimin turned into the next page and continue to write again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Aww my poor Chim-chim 😢😭😢.

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys ☺️😢☺️.

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

AUTHOR SAM."