NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

Jimin, Yoongi and Yoongi's parents are in the  table now seating on their chair while eating their dinner, they've a silence awkward between the the Yoonmin and Mrs. Min and Mr. Min like they don't know what to talk about but after a minutes Mrs. Min smiled cause she found a idea to broke their silence. ......Hmmm, Jimin!" Mrs. Min called out while smiling as Jimin quickly looked up at her humming. ......I forget to ask you this thing!" Mrs. Min added while thinking about she will ask as Jimin looked at her confused. ......H-hmmm w-what is it M-mrs. Min? Jimin shyly asked unsure of his question that made Mrs. Min chuckled then she smiled. ......Well about where did you live? Mrs. Min asked still smiling as Jimin smiled back as he was about to answer but but he preceded by Yoongi . ......His from the B****** H**** V******!" Yoongi coldly answer as his mom or I shall say Mrs. Min's drop her spoon as her mouth draped as well about what she just heard...

Omg omg omg so that means your own house Yoongi son and Jimin's house is just neighbor or like that? Mrs. Min asked while covering her mouth with her both hand as Yoongi just nodded and continue eating his food as Jimin was stunned while staring at Yoongi in disbelief. ......Yieee so we can visit you easily Jimin!? Mrs. Min asked smiling as Jimin looked at her smiled back awkwardly as he just nodded. ......Son? Mr. Min called out his son Yoongi as Yoongi just hummed continuing eating his food. ......How did you know where Jimin's live? Mr. Min asked confused as he looked at Jimin and his son Yoongi that made Jimin looked away, while Yoongi didn't mind it but smirked when his Dad asked that as he pull out Jimin's Diary from his bag, Mrs. Min covered her mouth with her both hand as she yelled. ......Oh God, Yoongi-ahh that Diary you just steal before is Jiminahh's Diary? Mrs. Min yelled asked as Yoongi don't care at his mom's yell at all as he just nodded while Jimin just looked down because of the shame...

Yeah I didn't steal this from him ya know I just found this first day of the class!" Yoongi coldly answered while staring at his parents with his emotionless expression as Mrs. Min and Mr. Min looked at each and sigh as they just nodded while Jimin just stare at Yoongi with a sadness on his eyes like he was asking if why Yoongi was like this to his parents? But he know that someone is the only one can help Yoongi to not be cold towards his friends and parents...

Hours has passed Jimin, Yoongi and Yoongi's parents was done eating as they're in the Living room while talking about something as then Jimin watched his phone and was shocked when he saw that it was already 8:20pm in the night he suddenly stand up without him knowing too that made the Min Family to look at him with a confuse look. ......Hmmm what's wrong Jimin? Mrs. Min asked confused as Jimin felt a little bit embarrass at his action as he caressed his neck. ......H-hmmm w-well nothing Mrs. Min i-it just that I s-still need to take care of m-my adopted daughter in the house!" Jimin shyly answered as Mrs. Min and Mr. Min was shocked about what they just heard from Jimin, the Min couple looked at each other as they smiled widely...

Eh? You have a adopted daughter Jiminahh? Mrs. Min asked smiling proudly as Jimin was a little bit shame at that as he looked down and nodded his head as a "YES". ......Omo what's her name? Mrs. Min excitedly asked while still smiling as Jimin looked up at her and he smiled back before he answered Mrs. Min's question. ......P-park Flora!" Jimin shyly answered as Mrs. Min and his husband looked at each other again then suddenly Mrs. Min stand up and jumped up and down because of the happiness she felt right now. ......Omo Omo Omo Flora that was a beautiful name wahh can I see your adopted daughter Flora's picture Jiminahh? Mrs. Min excitedly asked like a kid as Jimin just nodded his head and let Mrs. Min to see Flora's picture on his phone, in the phone screen Flora was wearing a black dress and white flat sandal while she was standing in front of the 전쟁기념관 museum. ......Omg she's so beautiful and adorable and wait she's a American? Mrs. Min asked shocked while she covered her mouth with her both hand as Mr. Min stand up from the couch and wrap his arms around his wife's waist as he leaned towards Mrs. Min's ear and whisper...

Hun don't ask Jimin that much take it slow!" Mr. Min calmly whisper into his wife's ear as Mrs. Min realize what just she asked and her husband said, as she just nodded her head while Jimin giggles at that cause of the Min couple sweetness overload as he answered Mrs. Min's question. ......Yeah she's American hihihi!" Jimin shyly answered as he caressed his back he then stare at Yoongi who was now watching something on his phone he smiled a little at that as he looked back at Mrs. Min and Mr. Min. ......Hmmm, Mrs. Min and Mr. Min I think I need to go home now f-for sure my Daughter was waiting for me now!" Jimin shyly whisper while looking down as Mrs. Min chuckled at that and hold Jimin's chin that made Jimin to look up at Mrs. Min. ......Aww, no need to be shy Jiminahh!" Mrs. Min said giggling as Jimin just nodded his head. .....And son!" Mrs. Min called out her son as Yoongi looked up at her with still his emotionless expression as he hummed in respond. ......It was late in the night now so you should drive Jimin to go home to his house!" Mrs. Min added smiling as Yoongi just rolled his eyes and nodded. ......Yeah yeah sure!" Yoongi said as he stand up and walked to a table and get his key as Yoongi grab Jimin out off the house and lead their way in the car...

Drive safe to you both!" Mrs. Min and Mr. Min said at the same time as they waved at the two young men as Jimin looked up at them as he waved a goodbye to them. ......W-we will Mrs. Min and Mr. Min!" Jimin said while smiling and waving his hand to them as the Min couple smiled back at him, Jimin looked up at Yoongi who was now in a bad mood. ......Please let go off my arm now!" Jimin begged whisper while staring at Yoongi as Yoongi stare at him back and let go off Jimin's arm that he hold too tight...

S-sorry!" Yoongi apologize whisper as he looked away not wanting to meet with Jimin's beautiful and adorable face then suddenly Yoongi was stunned and remembering what he just said to Jimin. ......What the heck Yoongi you just apologize to a person!? Yoongi asked himself not believing what he just said as he come inside his car first leaving Jimin alone. ...... Aren't you come and so that I can drive you to your house? Yoongi coldly asked as Jimin looked up at that as he smiled and come inside the car and they drove off."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay I really don't know what am I up to now and sorry for this chapter guys so I hope you liked this chapter guys 🙂🙂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."