37

August 13, 2021

Ugh I was so fucking tired today My Diary I have done with all my Works it was 11: 15pm in the midnight now I was inside the taxi while I was waiting for me to arrived at my own house I write in you Diary, I was thinking My Diary if I'm going to quit in my work as a waiter of the Cute Cafe I have said that to my co-workers but they refuse "NO" cause they don't want me to quit for my work but I was really tired of working three works and I'm the kind of person that can't say "NO" or I will "DISAGREE" so what I did is to agree with them that I will stay like I can do anything."

Btw My Diary tomorrow I don't have class so I was planning to go in a shopping again yieee so bye now My Diary see ya tomorrow."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shopping I he always goes in a shopping, he even can't afford the money that he got from his work because they're two in his house or I shall said my grandma's other house!? Yoongi thoughts to himself as he sigh and shook his head and closed the Diary as he squeezed his eyes and yawned. .....You looked so tired Yoongi-ahh so go upstair Yoongi-ahh and take some rest!" Mrs. Min calmly said while smiling as Yoongi glares at her before nodding his head and stand up as he holds the Diary on his hand and lead his way upstair to his room...When Yoongi arrived at his room he then quickly jump on his bed and go to sleep that fast."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Ugh, I think I don't have any idea of this Book now so I think I should skip some of the days in this Book so that I can finish this fast before I couldn't think a events of this now, sorry not sorry."

And thanks for the 518 reads and 21 votes guys, I really appreciate this☺️☺️☺️.

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."