47

August 23, 2021

Yieee afternoon My Diary,nso today I was in Flora's school for the meeting and I was thankful cause it didn't take that all cause you know My Diary that I still have a a work after my school cause my class is just morning until lunch and I have a work in the Cute Cafe today too cause it was Monday today....And after the meeting in Flora's school and today I was in the Cute Cafe already moping the floor while holding you Dairy in my right hand, and today our Cafe uniform change a new one again and it was better than my old Cafe uniform."

Bye Dairy I will go start working now."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yong's, are you sure that you will really go with us in the Music class tomorrow? Hoseok calmly asked as Yoongi looked at him then nodded. ......Oh I thought that was just your joke again hihi!" Taehyung said as he caressed his back as Hoseok shakes his head. ......Tae, Yoongi is not a joker like you!" Hoseok said chuckling as Taehyung think for awhile before he realize that Hoseok said was true. ......Oh yeah I forget that he doesn't play joke when his serious!" Taehyung said smiling as the three laughed that made Taehyung to pout. .......Your brain is so slow Tae!" Namjoon said laughing as Jin hit him and Taehyung hit Namjoon too while pouting. ...... Namjoon hyung it's not funny!" Taehyung said pouting cutely that made Jin to pinch his cheeks. ......Cute!" Jin said while pinching Taehyung's cheek as Taehyung giggles and they continue walking to their own room while Yoongi walked to his own room too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."