NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

Your wrong Jimin!" Yoongi calmly said now still staring at Jimin's eyes as Jimin doesn't know how to reach or felt but his heart beats faster like in no time now he will have a heart attack (Oops😬). ......W-wrong w-with what? Jimin asked confused (😕) and while looking down the grass not wanting Yoongi to see his blushing face as Yoongi holds his chin that made him looked up and their face was just inch apart. ......You're wrong about what you said earlier!" Yoongi coldly said once again with his deep voice as Jimin was still froze and swollen many times as he then recovered and took a deep breath. ......And why I'm wrong, you're the one who said that I'm ugly whenever I cried and that you don't see me as your lost Childhood friend!? Jimin boldly asked Yoongi with his raised eyebrows as if he didn't want to reveal to Yoongi that he was nervous with his question and Yoongi in turn brought his face even closer to Jimin's face and he kissed Jimin again and he emphasized his kiss to Jimin even more and there Jimin was blushed even more at what Yoongi did and then he kissed Yoongi back...

Omg, why did I kiss this guy back? Jimin asked his self in disbelief as his and Yoongi's lips was moving perfectly and Jimin slowly closed his eyes feeling melted in the kiss as Yoongi smirked between the kiss as he spin Jimin in the wall and Jimin was traped with Yoongi and the wall as Yoongi broke the kiss first as he looked at Jimin's shining eyes as he leaned towards Jimin's ear. ......I'm sorry for telling you that before Minnie!" Yoongi calmly said while smirking as Jimin was now heavily breathing...

Why? Jimin sadly asked as he was still Breathing heavily. ......What why, Minnie? Yoongi asked with his sexy and deep voice that gives shivers to Jimin's body. ......Why, why are you apologizing to me when it happened already, you're saying sorry now cause you felt sorry for me and guilty huh? Jimin boldly asked Yoongi with his again teary eyes as he and softly started hitting Yoongi's tunned chest (Oops😬). ......I know too you told that to me on purpose to hurt my feelings, Jin, Taehyung and Y/N keeps explaining me that but I didn't believe them cause I know a guy like you can't do that on purpose!" Jimin brokenly added as he keeps hitting Yoongi's tunned chest softly as for Yoongi, Yoongi just let Jimin to hit him he was not angry instead he smiled at that as he holds both of Jimin's arms with his strong one hand as his another free hand holds Jimin's waist and pulled the crying boy into a warm hug as Jimin rested his head into Yoongi's tunned chest. ......Why *sobs*? Jimin brokenly asked as he snuggles his face into Yoongi's chest as Yoongi let Jimin continue to cry even that make his shirt wet...

Why *sobs* did you leave before *sobs* without a Goodbye, *sobs* Yoongi? Jimin brokenly asked while sobbing as Yoongi felt bad for that and hugged Jimin tightly. ......For some reasons Jimin!" Yoongi calmly answered Jimin as Jimin looked up at Yoongi with his still teary eyes. ......What reasons? Jimin asked still sobbing as Yoongi let go off Jimin's arm that he holds just to wipe Jimin's tears. ......It's a long short story, Jiminahh!" Yoongi calmly answered smiling a little as he was still wiping Jimin's tears with his palm as Jimin just nodded his head understanding Yoongi's answer as he wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck and snuggles his head back to Yoongi's tunned chest messing the warmth. .....Please *sniffs* don't do that again *sniffs*!" Jimin said and was now sniffing only as Yoongi just hummed and nodded his head."

I promise!" Yoongi calmly said smiling warmly as Jimin looked up at him again with a smile too, they stared at each other's eyes with desire and love as they smiled more wide. .....And I'm sorry!" Yoongi added as he pressed his lips with Jimin's soft one as they kissed their tongues danced together perfectly, they smiled between the kiss as they stoped to just get some air and when they really get now they pressed their lips together again with a hunger love and lust is the only thing they could felt right now."

Minutes has passed the Yoonmin was not yet done with their hot, lust and loving kiss but then it was disturb when the Bell rang, the pulled away at the same time with a smile as then Yoongi smirked at his idea he got he then leaned towards Jimin's ear. ......Let's skip a Class today Minnie!? Yoongi said smirking as Jimin was a blushing mess right now by just how Yoongi talk he could felt the sexy in Yoongi's voice. ......N-nah I can't!" Jimin shyly answered as he let go off Yoongi's neck as Yoongi was still smiling. ......I know you like to Jimin!" Yoongi arrogantly said while still smirking as Jimin looked down. ......So do you want to skip a class with me or you can't see the place I wanted you and I to go? Yoongi asked smiling and while leand his hand out in front of Jimin as Jimin think for awhile before he accept Yoongi's hand and they really skip their Classes and run to the secret street through the outside of the Seoul University...

You sure, you want to Skip the classes with me Jimin? Yoongi asked panting when they got in the Parking lot and in front of his car as Jimin just nodded his head while panting heavily. ......Y-yeah!" Jimin answered panting as he smiled at Yoongi as Yoongi returned the smile to Jimin as he open the Car door for his Cute Childhood Friend Jimin as Jimin got inside the car and Yoongi too before they drive off."

To bE CoNtInuEd."