27

July 17, 2021

Good afternoon Diary, I'm in the Cute Cafe today standing in the counter while writing again in here, it's was so bright outside the sky color was blue and I like it, there are so many customers come in the Cute Cafe right now or I shall say that there's so many people come in this Cute Cafe and I know the reason why cause it's just because of me and I don't know why, one of my co-workers said that it's because of my cuteness she wants to be my friend to but I refuse to not be friends with anyone now cause of what Y/N do to me and I don't if I want to be friends with anyone else."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there are people who wants to be friend with him but he refuse to not just be because of Y/N!? Yoongi said to himself as he was thinking something, Hoseok eyeing him in the mirror and smirked cause he knows that Yoongi was interested at the story. ......What did you fucking do to this Kid Y/N? Yoongi asked himself again as he closed his eyes and open it again and looked at Hoseok. ...... We're almost in the University Boss don't worry!" Hoseok jokedly said as he smiled brightly as Yoongi just nodded his head."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys and Share guys ☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."