12

February 6, 2021

Good morning Diary, today I can't go in the school cause of the heavy rain and I was sick too, I was in my bed laying resting myself while a small, clean and white towel was in my head, I want to check this to a doctor but I can't because of the rain and every time I stand up I fell back to my bed cause my head hurts and I felt dizzy too, I'm a type of person that if I was just wet in the rain and the end I'm going to be sick so that's why."

Bye bye Diary I need to take some rest and the rain well take three or four days that was the weather forecast said in the news so maybe on Friday I can go back to school and work."

Bye

Chim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So his a sick boy!" Yoongi thought as he nodded while Seokjin was calling Yoongi's name for about billion times now but Yoongi didn't listen so Seokjin pinch Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi jumps. ......What the Fuck Jin!" Yoongi angirly yelled at Seokjin as Seokjin just crossed his arms around his chest with a serious face. ......Did you just said a Bad words Yoongi!? Jin darkly asked but Yoongi just looked at him in anger face. ......Then what if I said huh, are you my mother to not allow me to speak Bad words huh,? Yoongi angirly asked as Seokjin's face turns read of anger as the four others backed forward cause they know that the two Cat and Dog will fight...

You know that I don't like people saying Bad words to me Yoongi, cause I hate that Bad words of y'all's!" Jin angirly yelled pissed off because of Yoongi's bad attitude and manners as Yoongi just sigh and hold his jaw and massage it. ......Like I give a shit!" Yoongi said as he walked away and lead his way to his class."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Woah that was nice, hahaha 😂😂😂."

Btw don't forget to Comment Vote and Share guys ☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."