6

January 31, 2021

Bored, I was all bored again and here am I laying in the couch while looking at the ceiling while writing, and btw I'm sorry Diary I didn't right here for Thirteen days, I was busy with my three jobs and yes I have a three jobs lunch until midnight, cause my class is just a half day and btw this is my jobs."

I'm working in the Cute Cafe in lunch while I was a Dance teacher at 5:00pm until 7:000pm and a chaser in the drugstores at 8:30pm until 11:00pm and after my works I feel tired so I go to sleep and I know that I'm a overworked boy but that was the only one makes me happy."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fuck his working at that Cafe that Jin invited us!" Yoongi yelled from the couch as his parents quickly come near him with a worried face. ......Omg, w-what happened Yoongi-ahh, what are you yelling for, Omo please tell me your body hurts!" Mrs. Min worriedly asked as she checked his son's body as Yoongi rolled his eyes because of his Mother. ......Mom!" Yoongi angirly yell as Mrs. Min jumps because of her son yelled. ......Yeah Yoongi, why did you tell at her own mom? Mr. Min asked pissed off as Yoongi looked at him in anger face. ......Why are you two are so worried about me huh, can you just fucking leave me alone!" Yoongi angirly yelled at his parents as Mrs. Min's eyes started to teary. ......I-i'm sorry, j-just please leave!" Yoongi added as his parents quickly leave in the living room as Yoongi took a beep sight."

Fuck!" Yoongi hissed as he stroke his own fingers on his hair as he throw the Diary in the floor and lay in the couch while looking at the Diary in the floor as he closed his eyes and open it again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So that's it and oh, I was sad for my baby Jiminahh 😭😢."

TO BE CONTINUED 😁."