NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

The Performance Pt.1

(One week now)

One week has been passed now and today was Wednesday Jimin and Yoongi was now in the inside the Music hall preparing their instruments to use on their song LIE as the Namjin, Taekook couples and Y/N and Hoseok was preparing their instruments too for their own song. ......Yeah Suga!" Jin called out smiling as Yoongi and Jimin looked at him confusing. ......What is it again Jin? Yoongi asked annoyed as Jin and the five others come near them. ......What is the title of your song? Jin asked still smiling as Jimin looked at Yoongi first and back at Jin as he smiled and answer. ......LIE!" Jimin answered smiling cutely that made Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok stare at him in awieee. ......Oh that's nice mine and Jungkook is Euphoria!" Taehyung said smiling as Jungkook wraps his arms around his Boyfriend Taehyung waist as Jimin's face lit up when he heard that. ......Omg Euphoria that's sounds beautiful!" Jimin said smiling and when he knew what just he said he quickly looked down feeling shy again...

Aww no need to be shy Jiminahh!" Jin said as he pinch Jimin's chubby cheeks that made Jimin giggles cutely. .....What about yours Hoseok hyung and Y/N? Taehyung asked facing Hoseok and Y/N who's now both blushing. ......Daydream!" Y/N and Hoseok answered at the same time as they looked at each with a blushing face. ......Woah so we all have a different song titles I thought we will have a same song titles hihihi!" Taehyung said as he caressed his neck. ......How about you Jin hyung? Y/N asked smiling as Jin smiled back before looking at his beloved Boyfriend Namjoon before answering Y/N's question. ......Moon and I will be one to sing it, yieee!" Jin proudly said while smiling widely. ......So I think Hoseok will sing the Daydream while Jimin will sing the Lie, while you will sing that Moon, Jin hyung and Jungkook will sing the song we made, I see!" Taehyung said nodding his head while smiling as their Music Teacher Mrs. Kang come inside the Hall."

Okay class stop talking now and shall we start!" Mrs. Kang said smiling widely to her students as all the students seat on their own chair. ......Okay so I think you have prepared your own song right? Mrs. Kang asked still smiling as she puts her stuff on her table. ......Ye Mrs. Kang!" The students cheerfully answered that made Mrs. Kang giggles, she really like her students cause if she asked a questions there's a answers quickly. ......Now who wants to perform their song first? Mrs. Kang asked smiling as Momo and Dahyun stand up. ......Oh good now Momo and Dahyun come in front and start performing your project."

And the next will perform is Hyunjin and I.N, third Jinyoung and Bambam, fourth Nancy and Nayun, fifth Niki and Jungwon, okay!" Mrs. Kang yelled smiling while looking at the partners she just called. ......Ye Mrs. Kang!" Nancy and the seven others said at the same time smiling as Mrs. Kang smiled back and Momo and Dahyun strated to sing their own song."

(A/N: Okay guys so I didn't find Dahyun or Momo's solo song so the they make is WHAT IS LOVE and for the others is their song and don't report or something like that cause of the song please)

The students was one performing their song as the Namjin Taekook couples, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Y/N is the only one who's left that didn't perform their own song yet, Mrs. Kang looked at them while a smile planted on her face and she spoke. ......Okay next perform your song now Namjoon and Ji-!" Mrs. Kang was cutted when Jin spoke up. ......I will be the only to sing Mrs. Kang!" Jin said while smiling as Mrs. Kang wants to argue but she knows that she can't cause they're one of the bullies in this University and they didn't follow a rules on this University too as Mrs. Kang just nodded. ......Okay then perform your song that you and your Boyfriend wrote Seokjin!" Mrs. Kang said smiling as Jin smiled back and go in front as he started singing the Moon."