56

August 30, 2021

It was Monday again My Diary and I have a class today, I was so tired today My Diary because of Yesterday but still I can't be absent again cause I just absent 3 days ago, so now I was in Flora's room preparing her uniform while writing on you My Diary, today will be a long day for me again My Diary so bye."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm, Baby Boy? Yoongi called Jimin out as Jimin blushed while humming in respond as Yoongi stand up on his chair as he goes at Jimin's back before he leaned towards Jimin's ear as he whisper. ......You really want to be a overworked I see!" Yoongi added as he bite Jimin's ear that made Jimin shiver at the feeling. ......Y-yeah stop you maniac!" Jimin angirly whisper as Yoongi only chuckle at that while smirking. ......So your ear is your sensitive part Jimin, now I will get to know you more Park Jimin!" Yoongi coldly said with his sexy voice as he grab Jimin's hand to stand up and grab him outside the Cafeteria as Jimin was shocked at that and trys to get his hand back but Yoongi hold him tightly as Jimin felt pain at that then he looked at Jennie who just nodded her head, then Yoongi let go off Jimin's hand when they got in front of his car.

Where the Fuck are we going? Jimin angirly asked he didn't felt shy today but he felt his anger inside of him as Yoongi found that cute and he just smirked. ......To my house Baby Boy cause Mrs. Min/Mom wants to see and if you don't follow you can't get this Dairy!" Yoongi answered still smirking as Jimin pouts and just nodded his head before he follows Yoongi inside the car as they drove off."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for this part if you really don't understand and I really don't understand this too even though I'm the one who wrote this 😂😂😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."