49

August 25, 2021

Hello My Diary I was feeling happy today cause I get my salary again from working in the Cute Cafe and now I, Flora and Mrs. Yuna was seating in the couch while watching some action movie while waiting for the pizza, hamburger and fries we ordered, it was 10pm in the night now and we have ordered our snacks a while ago but still didn't come, I really want to eat now but it's not yet delivered yet and I'm sorry for not writing earlier My Diary I was a bit busy with my works and taking care of Flora's, so My Diary I have written in here where I live right one day ago? And now I will not be not that worried if you lost again to be cause for sure the person can get you will bring you back to me and I will be happy for that."

Bye bye My Diary."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was done reading the August 29, 2021 of Jimin's Diary as Yoongi closed the Diary and watched Jimin practicing the script Yoongi and he wrote already...And Yoongi felt happiness while staring at Jimin's Beauty it was 9:00pm in the night already they still not yet done with their work and it was really hard tho of writing a song."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for this boring Chapter cause I was bored too I don't know why 😂😂😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam.",