48

August 24, 2021

A new day again My Diary and today was Tuesday basically I have a class but I was so tired that I even don't want to get up from my bed earlier but I need to get up cause I still need to take good care of Flora, cook for her and my, and iron my and Flora's school uniform so that's what I did earlier and by the way I was in my P.E. class right now, waiting for the Prof to come so that the exercise will start now...I saw some birds top of a tree Dairy and they're so beautiful there are small and big one like the big birds are the small birds parents...The small birds are so thankful cause they still have there mother and father not like me, ugh let's stop in there I felt like I was envy with the birds."

Thank you so much My Diary cause you are always beside me hihihi."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's class was all done and now he was in his room laying down on his bed while holding the Diary with his both hand. ......This boy is really a dramatic*sigh*!" Yoongi said to himself as he sigh while staring at the Diary thinking what did Jimin do today or why he didn't see him earlier in the Seoul University as he decided to go to sleep than thinking the person that was not with him anymore not like they're boyfriend's before but as a Childhood friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."