51

August 27, 2021

So yesterday we go in the park named 서울대공원 and it was so fun yesterday and now it was Friday and I decided to absent, today cause I'm tired and I want to go today the place I liked to go with Flora my adopted daughter and Mrs. Yuna, Flora and Mrs. Yuna decided again to go the museum named 전쟁기념관, Okay I need to say Goodbye now My Diary, Mrs. Yuna just come outside her house and see ya later cause I will tell you what happened in the museum."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The heck!" Yoongi whisper as he looked at Jimin who's now eating his lunch in silence, Yoongi smirked as he leaned towards Jimin's ear and whisper. ......You really like wasting your money hmmm!? Yoongi whispered while smirking as Jimin blushed at that, while the Namjin, Taekook couples and Y/N and Hoseok is now looking at them with a smirk. ......Yeah Suga stop whispering in Jimin's ear, look at what did you do you made him blush!" Jin hyung said jokingly as Yoongi's smirk go wider while Jimin blushed even more as he looked down in shame...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Aww how I like to visit in that museum soon if I go in the Korea (Well that will be only my dream 😂😂😂)."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."