NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

After Jimin write in his Diary he quickly walked to the Cafeteria were Seokjin and Y/N said that they will have a lunch in there, first Jimin refuse a "NO" but they forced him cause Jimin just sometimes going outside and eating with other people, so now here Jimin is walking to the Cafeteria and when he arrives inside the Cafeteria all his schoolmates was staring at him already and it's not a hate stare but something as Jimin felt uncomfortable at that and just lowered his ahead while walking near to his new friends which is Taehyung and the others, when the Namjin couple notice Jimin coming near them they smiled and waved at Jimin. ......Omo Jiminahh!" Seokjin said while he waved his one hand as Jimin smiled and waved back at him. ......Oh Jimin-shii!" Taehyung cutely said when Jimin was in front of them already. ......Come sit with me my Child!" Seokjin motherly said as he pointed at the vacant chair beside him as Jimin giggles at that and obeyed. ......What do you want to eat Jimin? Y/N kindly asked Jimin while smiling as Jimin looked up at her and smiled back. ......U-um I think you know already!" Jimin shyly answered while looking down not wanting to look at his new friends who was now smiling at him as Y/N chuckled and stand up and was about to take a step when Jhope holds her hand that made her stoped and looked at Jhope with her blushing face...

Let me come with you!" Jhope calmly said as he smiled with his heart smile that made Y/N blushed even more as she nodded her head, while the Namjin, Taekook couples and Jimin stared at them with a wide smile as they know that there friends has a feelings towards other and it was obvious too. ......Ahem, stop staring at each other Hoseok and Y/N order our lunch now so that we can start eating our lunch and go home ya know that we are just half day today cause it's Saturday!" Seokjin calmly said while smiling as Y/N and Hoseok looked away and nodded their heads as they stand up and walked to the line."

*Sigh* the students was really different now!" Namjoon said sighing and chuckling as his beloved Boyfriend Jin and the Taekook couple laughed except for Jimin and Yoongi. ......Yeah I agreed Joonie!" Seokjin agreed to his Boyfriend Namjoon as Namjoon smiled and holds Jin's hand as Y/N and Hoseok arrives with 8 tray of their food  in their hands. ......Here's the food!" Y/N said as she puts the 4 tray she hold in the table as Hoseok did as well. ......Omo thanks Y/N Hoseok-ahh!" Seokjin said as he kindly smile at the two as Hoseok and Y/N smiled back and seated on their own chair as they started eating."

Oh by the way Jimin, Yoongi Hyung and Y/N!" Taehyung suddenly said that made the silence broke as Y/N, Yoongi and Jimin looked up at Taehyung with their raised eyebrows as they hummed. ......Would you like to come with us in the mall? Taehyung asked smiling and was expecting to Jimin and Y/N to say YES as Y/N nodded her head. ......Yeah I will surely come but for Jimin and Yoongi!" Y/N answered as she and the others stare at Jimin and Yoongi as Jimin sigh and slowly shook his head as a "NO". ......Eh? Why? Taehyung asked confused and with his raised eyebrows as Jimin looked down. ......W-well I still need to go to my works!" Jimin sadly answered still looking down as Seokjin and the others looked at each other as they just nodded their heads as they looked at Yoongi. ......Y'all know what's my answer!" Yoongi coldly said without even looking at them and just continue staring at his phone as they just sigh and nodded their heads once again. ......That's fine Jimin!" Seokjin said as he pinch Jimin's chubby cheeks while smiling."

Where did you live Jimin Hyung? Taehyung calmly asked while smiling as Jimin smiled back. ......Seoul B****** H**** V******!" Jimin shyly answered as he smiled shyly too as Taehyung and Jin's mouth draped. ......Omg so Suga!" Jin said shocked as he covered his mouth with his both hands as Yoongi looked up at him with a raised eyebrows. ......What? Yoongi coldly and rudely asked Jin as Jin just stare at him and Jimin. ......You and Jimin are just Neighbors? Jin answered like he didn't expect that as Jimin's mouth draped and eyes widen as he looked at Yoongi. ......Yeah then? Yoongi coldly asked Jin with his raised eyebrows as Jin smiled wide at that before he looked at his Boyfriend who was smiled at him now. ......Nothing we just thought that maybe we can visit in Jimin's house cause you two are just Neighbors!" Taehyung said smiling and giggling as Jin and the others nodded their heads smiling as well as Yoongi just rolled his eyes and back to stare at his phone...