44

August 20, 2021

I'm in the Drugstore right now My Diary and yeah it was night already, the Drugstore has so many costumers that I didn't even take my break time to rest for awhile but thanks to God cause my Boss come right away and she said that I need to take my break time even though it's not now cause she can see in my face that I was tired, how I was blessed to have a Boss like her hihihi, so now I was seating in a chair while eating some Kimbap, and drinking some water not the drinks that has a acids cause that's not healthy at all hahaha, the roads was getting quiet now too, they're only three or four people that was passing each minutes and hours."

How I like a place like this a quiet and the people are not that many, I was thinking too if how's Flora now, if she ate his dinner, take her night bath and if she was asleep already cause if she then she can't eat what I will bring if I go home, and I'm sure Mrs. Min take care of her too."

Annyeong (Bye)

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Boy always thinks for others not to himself *sigh* this cause more stress for him!" Yoongi said as he shakes his head while sighing then suddenly he felt one arm wrapped around his shoulder and it's no other than Hoseok. ......Hmmm, Yoong's are you thinking about someone or something? Hoseok asked smiling as Yoongi took a glance at him as he shook his head even though he thinks to someone not something. ......Oh the four was not in the Cafeteria today they are in our place today, do you want to eat lunch with us Yong's? Hoseok calmly asked as Yoongi sigh and nodded. ......I will just eat with you five even though the four was doing disguise things!" Yoongi coldly answered a she chuckled while Hoseok laughed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."