21

February 21, 2021

Good morning Diary, I was thinking if what should I gives to Flora cause yesterday she draw my face and sing a nice song, btw I'm in the mall today looking for a nice clothes and a drawing materials for Flora, it's my payment yesterday for being a casher in a drugstore and Cafe so I can afford the Drawing materials and the clothes that I will buy for Flora."

So see you tomorrow night Diary."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psh, this boy doesn't know how to save a money *sigh*!" Yoongi said to himself while shaking his head. ......I feel bad for his Boyfriend if he will have!" Yoongi added as he stand up and walked in the Cafeteria to eat his lunch. ......Hey dude!" Hoseok said as he and Yoongi did a high five. ......So wassup, you haven't bullying a weak and poor students in this University that's new!" Hoseok said as he looked at the hallway and see that the students walked away when they saw Yoongi and Hoseok. ......Huh, they're still scared of us, that's good!" Yoongi said as he smirked and gives a cold glare to Nancy the so called "Queen of the University" who has a big crush on Yoongi and she doesn't scared of Yoongi at all instead she keeps on going near to Yoongi with her thick make up as Yoongi looked at her in disguise. ......The fuck this girl is so ugly on her make up!" Yoongi said to himself as he walked pass Nancy with Hoseok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Haha 😂😂, please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."