55

August 29, 2021

So today My Diary it was Sunday morning and I, Flora and Mrs. Yuna decided to go to the church cause every Sunday is the day that we will go in the church and I know that even if it's not Sunday still we can go in the church cause I know the church's are always open, so now I and Flora was waiting for Mrs. Yuna to come outside her house cause we have been waiting here for about 5 minutes now and she's still not done yet but it's okay, and the reason why I write in you today My Diary is that I can't write to you later cause I can't cause you know we will go somewhere after the church so bye."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi and Jimin arrived at the Cute Cafe as they come outside the car and Jimin looked at Yoongi confused. .....Why are we here? Jimin asked confused as Yoongi chuckled and looked at Jimin. ......It's sounds like you forget Baby Boy!? Yoongi said chuckling as he sigh afterwards and closed the Diary before he spoke again. ......You will just treat me today a Coffee so that you can get this Diary that I was holding today Baby Boy!" Yoongi added smirking while raising the Diary and let Jimin see it as Jimin remembered and just sigh before he nodded. ......Okay!" Jimin just said as he come inside the Cute Cafe as Yoongi stare at him and followed Jimin inside the Cute Cafe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay so don't get confused at the Sunday church guys cause that's was in ours every Sunday people in my country will go in the church so that's why I put Sunday church in that and if in your country is not like that then sorry not sorry 😂😐😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."