Prologue

"Zhan, I love you. I will cherish you with all my life, whatever odds come our way I'll choose you over and over. Accept this necklace, this will seal my promise to you and to our future."

.

"Popular actors, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo confirmed the rumor of them being in a relationship and clarified that they broke off their relationship. Actor Wang Yibo said, "Our careers are more important for both of us. We broke up on good terms. That's all." 

The management of Actor Wang Yibo also said their side...."

"Actor Xiao Zhan end his contract with xxx company. For now, we're waiting for a possible contract reassigning from the actor."

"Director Yoon stated that actor Xiao Zhan has not signed a contract for extension and will be on a hiatus for the meantime. For now, we are waiting for actor Xiao Zhan to speak to the public about this news."

"Popular actor Xiao Zhan's fans were greatly saddened by the actor's sudden disappearance in showbiz. Some speculating that it's because of his break up with actor Wang Yibo, there are also some netizens who supported the actor's decision because he must be exhausted with work."

.

News came like a wave, crashing down to Zhan the moment he broke up with Yibo. It was painful, but he needed to. Against all odds, he stepped forward without looking back.

-----

A/N: Another story again, I have not finished the False Awakening yet I'm here writing a new one. lol. Anyways, stay tuned ❤