WATO 14

In the succeeding days, Zhan was able to recover perfectly. As per the usual routine, he wakes up early with his son, him for his work, and his son for school. Then he brings his kid to school at the usual time, where the daycare is still empty.

Just as they arrived at the daycare, Zhuocheng arrived as well, his kids in tow. 

"Good morning," Zhuocheng greeted, "You feeling better now?" he asked, concerned. 

Zhan nods and chuckles, "I am feeling a lot better, that's why we arrived earlier than you." he remarked which Sean giggles.

Zhuocheng raised an eyebrow at him then chuckles at his remark, "You always arrived before us, well anyway. I'll just go open the daycare so the kid could wait for their teachers inside," he says, bringing the key out and opening the gate. They head inside the premises, opening the door and setting the bags of the kids in their classroom.

"Shall we head, now?" Zhuocheng turned his head at him. 

Zhan looked out the door and spotted one of the teachers, then turn to Zhuocheng. "I think we should, they already have someone to look after them," he agreed. 

And so went out, greeting the first teacher to arrive with a cheerful good morning.

As they were outside they notice Sean following them and seated at the small bench just outside the room, feet playing and a bright smile is on his face. 

"You should wait for your classmates inside, baby," Zhan said, crouching down to his son. 

Sean giggles, grabbing his mother's face, and pressing a kiss on his cheeks, "Yes, mommy. But I want to wait for uncle," he declares. 

"Oh, the uncle who comes here every day to see little Sean?" Zhuocheng asked, bending down for the kid's eye level.

Sean nodded which made Zhan more curious, "Is that the one you talked to me about?" 

Sean nodded once again, "yes mommy. He's a cool uncle" he cheered. 

Zhuocheng chuckles, "Well, you're too early to see him today," he remarked. 

Sean smiled, feeling enthusiastic than ever, "I know! That's why I'm waiting here!" he giggles. 

Zhan smiles at how earnest his kid is, well, it doesn't matter as long as his kid is happy. He stood, reaching for Sean's head to ruffle his hair, "Okay then, just don't step out of the gate. Okay?" he reminded him which Sean answered with a vigorous nod.

"Then we're off, be a good boy!" he added. 

.

It's another busy day, Zhan just finished lecturing a three-hour class on Drama skills. He held his shoulders, twisting them to loosen the stiffness. Who could have thought he can endure a three hours class without stopping the lecture. He groans, followed by a sigh as he made his way back to the faculty to rest for a bit. 

The hallway was busy with students, whispering and chattering within their group. Well, Zhan doesn't care what could their noise be about, all he can think about is a bit of rest. 

But his feet weren't yet stepping at the door of the faculty when the speaker goes on. "Professor Xiao and Professor Liu, the principal wishes you to head to the office." then it went off. 

A distressed groan left his mouth, how can be the timing so bad. he sighs, as he head his way inside the faculty to set down his things, then the two went to the principal's office. 

As the two opened the door, their eyes went wide as to see who is the guest sitting just across from the principal. 

"LiYing?" Zhan asked, surprised at the appearance of his friend.