WATO 55

"Mommy! Uncle Bo!" A loud yell inside the bedroom followed by two little hands simultaneously shaking the two adults who are clearly all tired and probably lacking sleep. 

They both grunt as they succumb to the loud voice of the kid, eyes slowly opening and propping their bodies up with their elbows to give their attention to the little one. 

"What is it, baby?" Zhan asked, his voice hoarse from all the begging and whining and all the sounds he made while being done. He scratches his eyes but that didn't help one bit, he can't open his eyes fully as it was a little swollen from all the crying last night.

"It's morning already! and the sun is already up!" The kid said to the two, head tilted innocently. 

Yibo yawned then smiled, he caressed the kid's cheeks before planting a soft peck on his forehead, "Good morning, baby. You're so energetic first thing in the morning, huh," he smiled fondly. 

Sean giggled, jumping down from the bed and facing them, "Good morning too!" he said enthusiastically, then faced his mommy, "Get up, mommy! I want milk for breakfast and waffles and eggs!" the kid utters, surprising the two adults from what he said. 

The omega and the alpha looked at each other, then laugh at their son's enthusiasm. "Yes, yes. We're up," they said in unison.

"Go and take a bath first, I'll take care of our breakfast, okay?" Yibo coos.

Sean gave him a nod and gallop his way out of the bedroom, living the two adults. When the kid finally disappeared from their sights, their eyes met. A smile sprung from their lips before they scoot closer to each other. Zhan rests his body on Yibo's chest, followed by a sigh. "Hm, good morning, l-love.." he greeted, a little hesitant at the end cause, well, when was the last time he called this alpha "love"?

"Good morning, babe," Yibo greeted back, smiling fondly at the omega and eventually planting a soft peck on his forehead. "You okay? Don't you feel sore?" He asked as he snake his arms around Zhan's waist.

Zhan nods, feeling the warmth that is spreading throughout his body from Yibo and the faint smell of the alpha's pheromones that gives him calmness whenever he gets a whiff of it. "Just a little painful at the back but I can manage, not that serious," he hums and closed his eyes. 

"You sure?" Yibo's brows are furrowed, worried for the omega's well-being. Well, it's his fault anyway, he might have overdone it. 

Zhan giggles, opening his eyes and looking up at him, "I'm fine. You worry too much. Plus, I don't want to stay in bed all day, but if you cuddle with me I might reconsider," he laughs. 

Yibo shooks his head at his omega's mischievousness, "If I could, I will. But you know our son is too energetic to be left alone playing," he coos, caressing his cheeks. 

"I know, I'm just kidding. But rest assured I'm fine moving on my own, I'll just patch up some salonpas on my back and I'll be fine," he says, assuring his alpha. 

Yibo sighs, he can't argue with him since he knows that the omega will feel bored if he's left alone, as much as he wants to cuddle him close the whole day, he can't just ignore their son. "Fine," he says in defeat. "But you should rest here first, I'll go cook us breakfast. I can just call you when it's done, hm?" he said, loosening his hold.

Zhan nods vigorously, "Go there so we can eat already~" the omega giggled, pushing Yibo out of the bed. Yibo just chortles and stoop down. "Be right back," he bids before leaving the omega alone. 

Zhan heaves a long sigh after the alpha left him, he cupped his chest where his heart is beating widely, and a wide grin sprung on his face. His heart just goes 'doki doki' that he can even hear it. He's like a teenager that just had his first time with his lover. He immediately grabbed a pillow and covered his face before squealing hard, muffling away the sounds.