WATO 17

Yibo was not a person who misses even a single work. If he works, he works efficiently and makes sure to not be a burden to the staff or his manager. But today was a first, his manager called this morning, asking him where he is but he said he was out for a walk. That he wanted to at least explore the town just for today. Of course, it's a big loss of the shoot, one of the main actors is not present is going to be a question from netizens when it finally aired.

Either way, Yibo's resolution to stay never changed. Now that he knew the kid he's been visiting and being close to is his son, plus he finally saw Zhan after so many years. He wants to bore his image into his mind until he memorizes them and gets through work for the next days. Well, his manager was able to ask the director to give Yibo a one-day break. 

It was already six in the afternoon when he finally decided to go back to the inn. They played the whole day, tag, hide and seek, roleplays, anything you name it. They spent the whole day laughing and enjoying, though LiYing gives him glares and sometimes hit him to warn him that she's not backing out even he's close with Sean (which she thought an advantage in the way to Zhan's heart), that doesn't matter to Yibo, he knows he doesn't have a chance anyway. 

From time to time, his eyes get a glimpse of Zhan. He knows what his face says whenever he sees it, he has a face of distaste and pain, Zhan's brows are always furrowed but when their son turns his direction at him, his facial expression changes in an instant, he pretends to be happy despite how much pain he is feeling. But what can Yibo do? He knows that for Zhan, he's an asshole who just appeared out of nowhere. Yibo smiles bitterly when he sees those, he wants the omega to smile genuinely and he knew disappearing from their sight is the answer. But he can't, he's been longing to see him, years had passed but the omega didn't leave his mind. he wants him back that's for sure. And so he pushed his luck, even if he sees some hurtful expression from the omega at least he was able to see his omega and their son.

Before leaving the omega's house, he offered to cook dinner that Zhan didn't argue with anyway and let him do it, LiYing was too competitive to give up and offered her help too (to impress Zhan). Zhan stayed in his room to hide away, letting the two alphas and his kid in the kitchen.

The dinner has a lot better atmosphere than in breakfast and lunch. Lunch was a little bit chaotic since LiYing stares daggers at Yibo, telling him with her eyes that she's watching him that he will fight head-on for Zhan. Well, now the dinner was a little better, LiYing and Yibo were bickering about who had Sean's attention more, Sean being the happy kid he is just giggles at the two alphas and plays along with them, while Zhan, as the usual, never speaks, just eat few spoonfuls then excuse himself. Sean and LiYing never notice that, but Yibo did, either way, he tried to ignore and give the omega his alone time, he knows he has a lot to think about. After dinner, he offered to help Sean take shower and get him to bed, Zhan didn't refuse and let him for the alpha begged to at least show some responsibilities as a father to the kid. 

Zhan hid himself in the garden, letting the two alpha's fight for the right to take care of Sean. Zhan didn't notice they were finished until he heard the door opening and Yibo leaving the house, Zhan knew it was him and did not even give a glance at him. 

Just as he thought he'd pass by quietly, the alpha stopped just before him. "...Uhm, c-can I come back a-again?" he asked, quite nervous as to what the omega would answer. 

Zhan looked sideways to the alpha's hand who can clearly see that's trembling, he nodded. 'Either way, he's the father to MY son,' is what he thought. He nodded anyway. 

The alpha seems happy, a smile sprung his face as he bow to show his gratitude for the permission he was granted. 

"Thank you! I-I'll cook when I come by!" he says, voice cheerful before leaving.