WATO 32

"Did that ex of yours tell you that they are only filming for a month? They will be finished by next week I think?" Zhuocheng suddenly said while they are on their way home halfway to their town.

Zhan's brows furrowed as he look at the other omega, now that he mentioned it, he never has heard it yet from the alpha. "I... didn't..." he softly mutters, realizing what could that mean. If they will be finished by next week.... means...

Zhan's heart started aching again, feeling dumb as to why didn't he think of the possibilities before accepting the alpha's proposal. His head lowered, maybe Zhuocheng's right? Why did he accept the alpha so quickly? Is it just because he feels indebted after the alpha took care of him? or something bigger of a reason lying in his longing heart?

Zhuocheng side glanced for a second before getting his attention back in the road, he sighed, "You're mood suddenly dropped, he didn't tell you?" he asked once again.

Zhan shook his head and smiled bitterly which made the other omega hiss, "That ass, just as I thought he's not doing any good!" he grumbled. "So what now?" he asked. 

Zhan shook his head again, the feeling of abandonment crept inside him, it was like the time Yibo left him after their argument then the next day he announced their break up. He made himself a fool again, he thought if he followed his heart he will become happy, he didn't think that every happy thing will also have its end. 

"I-I think, I'll talk it out with him..." he mumbles, his heart was as if tear into pieces. 

"You better be! ask him what will he do after leaving again," he clicked his tongue. This is what he is talking about, of course, his friend will be in pain again. he hates it, even if they have only been friends for five years, he knew how hard it is for Zhan to be a single mother and an omega. And now he's being taken advantage of. The past week where Zhan called him and cried for his dear miserable life, it was painful for his eyes to witness his friend like that. 

"Thank you, Cheng..." Zhan suddenly uttered. 

Zhuocheng sighed and smiled, even he's angry at Zhan's rash decisions, he's still his friend. he'll support him whatever the result is. "Yeah, yeah. Just make sure to clear things up with him," he reminded him which is answered by a slow nod. 

.

The two arrived at the daycare, it's around six already and the moon had already above their heads. Upon getting down from the car, three kids started shouting their names followed by their hands waving.

The two omega's smiled at their cute sons and decided to go ear them. 

Zhan's smile fades when a familiar man is standing behind the kids. The alpha smiled at him widely which made him feel guilty, he's feeling sad even if he didn't even clear things out with him. Even so, just the thought of the possible answers is making his heart crumple and aching, (if ever the response is something that will hurt him).

he sighs, faintly smiling back to hide his heartache. 'Just confront him properly later Zhan! don't be jumping to conclusions!' he scolded himself. 

"Shall we go?" Yibo suddenly uttered, bringing Zhan back to his trance. 

Zhan nodded, "yeah." he answered faintly and turn his heels. 

Yibo's brows furrowed, 'did something happen?' he thought, he can feel that something is wrong with the omega. Even so, he shrugged them off, maybe he's just thinking too much. "Let's go, baby?" he looks down to the kid, holding out his free hand to Sean. 

Sean giggles, wraps his small hand on his hand, "yep! yep!" he gallop as they started walking. 

Zhuocheng just watches the three leave, he's worried for Zhan but he'll just watch them for now. If the worst might happen then he'll take action. 

.

When they arrived home, Zhan and Sean went straight to their room while Yibo went to the kitchen to cook their dinner.

After some time, the mother and son appear from their room. Zhan, with his shoulders, slumps while Sean who's energetically galloping his way to Yibo. 

Yibo can feel the atmosphere as he turns his head in their direction, he worriedly looks at the omega. Maybe he can help him right. And so he crouches down to the kid who is tiptoeing in trying to look at what he is cooking. "Sean, can you play in the living room in the meantime, next time I'll let you help me cook, is it okay?" he asked the kid. 

the kid looked at him a little confused but then he nodded, "Okay, uncle!" he giggles, running to the living room. 

Zhan saw what the alpha did, he smiles in relief as he looks down then made his way to the dining table. 

"You have a problem?" Yibo immediately asked, smiling at the omega before turning back to cooking. 

Zhan exhaled first, gathering his courage before speaking, "Uhm... when will your shoot finish?" 

Yibo hum, "Will be next week, why?" he asks, not turning his way but focusing on the food. 

Zhan's head lowered, a pang in his heart struck. 'so it's true? after all that he said that he'll prove himself, What if he leaves just like that? Not clearing things up between us?' Zhan unconsciously let out a sigh which the alpha was able to hear. 

Yibo understood, 'is he worried?' he thought, he smiled to himself at the picture of the omega being worried. "I'll be spending my vacation here since I have gathered so much vacation leave in the past few years. If that's what you are worried for," he assures. 

The omega looked up at the alpha, though the alpha's back is facing him. A small smile crept his face, a little relieved at the reassurance he received. "... I see," he mutters. 

"Yeah, I told you that I'll prove myself right?" he looked back with a wide smile. "I won't break my promise this time," he added then brought back his attention at the food he is cooking.

"When we became famous and we have the money to spare, I'll give you the most beautiful ring! I'll marry you and we'll have kids!" an eighteen-year-old Yibo declares, putting the ring of the coca-cola can on Zhan's left ring finger. 

"You will?" An astonished eighteen-year-old Zhan answered, fascinated at the proposal of the young alpha. It's not even romantic cause they are just sitting beside a vending machine because they took a little break from the workshop but it made Zhan's young heart race crazily, melting into Yibo's lovish words of promise. 

Yibo nods energetically, clasping both their hands, "I will!" he declares without a doubt.

"Felling a lot better?" Yibo suddenly spoke, breaking Zhan's thoughts of the past. His eyes traveled to the alpha who's now facing him, leaning back on the counter as he waits for the food to finish cooking. The alpha saw Zhan's smile, which the omega unconsciously let out. 

Zhan's brows furrowed but then realizes that he was lost in thought that he just mindlessly smiled. His cheeks flushed red hues in embarrassment. He looked away which made the alpha chuckled softly. 

"Sorry for making you worry. I should have told you in the beginning so you won't get sad," he said, half-teasing. 

"I-I did not worry!" The omega retort, standing up from the chair and stomping his foot on his way to the living room. "I-I'll just a-accompany Sean!" he added, not turning his head to avoid being more embarrassing on the alpha's sight.

Yibo just laughed at his reaction, he just read what he is thinking through his facial expression a while ago. It's kind of cute tho, he's happy and his heart is racing rapidly from that.

----

A/N: Sorry for not updating last night, I was on a slump *cries in Yizhan* lmao. Anygays, I hope you're all safe and healthy. Love lots!