WATO 44

The two slept until late at night, not even noticing the time turning to 11 something. They reminisce the past that seems to slide off their tongues easily this time. No pain and bad feelings are embedded in every flashback. They don't know how but it just came naturally. It wasn't unpleasant, rather, they laugh it all like it's just a little portion of their life that didn't affect their lives. More or less, it was fun talking about the one nightmare and now a mere memory of the past that they will not bury but remains a lesson that can look back whenever they need something to remind them.

"Good morning," Zhan greeted, yawning after as he walked his way to the dining area. Yibo is already behind the kitchen, preparing something. 

The alpha looked back at the yawning omega and chortle then bring back his eyes to whatever he is doing. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" he asked. 

The omega sat and eyed the alpha, the alpha is wearing a shirt just enough to hug his broad shoulders, so as he moves his arms, his shoulder blades move and for Zhan, it looks so damn sexy, he can just watch it all da- no! he didn't think that way! He gulps before looking away and answers, "I-I did..." a little stutter mess. 

As if the alpha notice, he chuckles, "I forgot you had work today, if I'd known I didn't have to keep you up late last night," he answered, bringing a cup of coffee with milk in front of him. 

"'t's fine," he answered lazily, staring up the alpha unconsciously. 

"you sure it's f- Wha- why?" He asked, flustered upon catching the stares of the latter. 

The omega just shook his head, "nothing... I just thought, I didn't think you're this concern. Plus I didn't expect you to get a month leave from work. If I remembered, you hate missing a single work," he stated which made the alpha tilt his head. 

"Did I?" He asks, receiving a nod from the omega.

"you do," he stated with a smile, just how many times did they talk or even hang out casually in the past years? The most time they'll talk is when they're doing IT, but mostly, dirty talks or praising and moans. They sometimes greet each other, asking how's their day and the other will just answer an okay. Zhan tries initiating long talks but ends up having sex instead. 

"Do you like me better when I'm too concerned?" he asked, half-teasing. 

Zhan shrugs, "You look more handsome," he answered casually.

The alpha smirked, "so you find me handsome?" teasing the omega. 

Upon realizing, his cheeks turned red. he immediately averts his gaze as he tries to hide his flustered state. "...no!" he lied tho it's already obvious enough with the way he kind of become speechless at first.

"It's early in the morning, lying is not the best way to start a day y'know," he chuckles with his raspy bedroom voice. 

The omega blushed, even more, he hastily stood from his seat, "..I-I'll take a b-bath!" he uttered, voice raising because of being flustered. And he stomps his way to the bathroom. Before he can even close the door he heard the alpha laugh. 

When the door closed, he heaves a sigh of relief. It's good that he was able to escape before the alpha can tease him further. And so, as he was intended to do in the bathroom, he strips and heads to the shower area of the bathroom. But it took him so much time standing under the shower nozzle, not yet opening the water but staring at the blank tile of the bathroom just in front of him. The picture of Yibo's sexy back as he maneuvers in the kitchen was so husband material and his heart can't even calm down, it was damn hot and sexy he must say.  It was just these past few weeks that he loathes him, but now? He groans in annoyance when he finds himself looking at Yibo differently. 

But well, what can he do when the alpha is truly sexy? 

He clicks his tongue as he tries to deny what he truly feels, trying to contradict his thoughts but failing anyway, in a result, he unconsciously bangs his head on the tiled wall causing him to scream in pain as he cups his forehead and slumps down the cold floor, what a great way to make himself avert all his thoughts of the alpha to the pain he's feeling right now. 

the alpha was quick to respond, after hearing a loud cry of pain he immediately ran to where it ca,e from which is the bathroom. Fortunately, the omega forgot to lock the door which made the alpha swiftly bang the door open. he runs to the whimpering in pain omega and mindlessly kneels and cups his face, worriedness in his voice as he coos him. He didn't even notice the omega being all naked and just approach him.

"You okay?" he asked, worried eyes looking at the vulnerable omega. 

Zhan looked up, eyes a little teary as he shows his forehead to the alpha. 

Yibo's brows furrowed, "What happened?" he asked upon seeing it all red.

The omega pouted and sniffed, "...u-uhm..." no, he can't tell the alpha that he's thinking about him and that's why he hit his head on the wall. 

Yibo sighed, rubbing the swollen area, "be careful next time, hm?" he coos.

The omega looked up at him, doe eyes and little unshed tears are beside them, his lips are pouted as he sniffles. 

Yibo smiled fondly, he feels attacked. How can this pretty omega looks at him like this and be cute? If he doesn't stop anytime soon he might kiss him. 

He lets out a small sigh, leaning close as he cups his temples gently then planting a soft peck on the latter's forehead. 

The pain instantly disappeared but what replaced them is his flustered state. His brain malfunctioned, his heart palpitated wildly, and his body stiffened. It was too sudden that he was not able to react immediately, even after the alpha leans away he was still stoned. "feel a little better?" the alpha asked, soft voice penetrating his ears as hues of red crept on his face. 

Yibo's brows furrowed when he thought it seems like he made things worst, but then he too blushed hard after realizing what he had just done. He did it out of habit, when Zhan gets hurt in the past, he kisses them to make him feel a little at ease. 

And before they become awkward with it, a small voice interrupted them. Making them both look at the small sound of sleepy Sean.

"G'mmowning, mommwy, uncle Bwo," Sean were standing by the door, stuff toy in his arms as he looks at the two, eyes still lidded and half asleep. 

Zhan immediately squirm away from the alpha, he grabbed a towel and covered his lower half, and approached the kid, "Good morning baby, should we take a bath together. You have school today and me and uncle B-Bo have work," he says softly, picking the kid up. Sean nods and rests his head on his mother's shoulder as Zhan showers him with his comforting pheromones, limited only to the kid. 

"Goodmorning little one, I-I'll cook breakfast so we can eat first before going to school and work," he says, averting the awkwardness and rather giving their attention to the kid. 

Sean nods slowly and scratches his eye. 

And so Yibo exits right away, his cheeks still in a blushing mess, his heart beating wildly as he heads to the kitchen.

----

A/N: I'm back! The funeral was yesterday, it was rather a short funeral wake compared to others but they thought she had lived long enough to spend days for that. My great-grandmother died at age 94, and we were happy she's finally in peace and not suffering anymore. Thank you for your condolences. love you all.