WATO 48

How many minutes was that? They didn't even know. All they knew is, they are doing it because their hearts said it to. They're too lost to each other's sweetness, the feeling of each other's lips that they had long waited to feel again.  Words can't even describe what they are feeling. They love it. No one even wants to let go. They wanted this and they wanted it to last longer. But they are human too, they also need to catch their breath even if their desire doesn't want their lips to be apart.

Their grip loosened and slowly pulled away, not that far but enough to still feel the warmth of each other's breath as the string of their saliva is what's connects them. 

"Zhan..." Yibo's mumbles, soft, gentle, and fondness are in his tone. Beautiful and enchanting is what he'd say if you ask him about Zhan. His heart is racing, so is Zhan. 

Their eyes are at each other, no one dares to look away. Lust, want, desire? It's what their gazes are telling. 

Zhan's hands are delicate and soft, it slither down from his nape to his cheeks, cupping Yibo's cheeks between his palms as he admires the person above him. Oh how much he loved seeing this view, handsome and beautiful. "...Yibo.." he mutters.

Ragged breathes, the sexual intensity of every stare, and the warmth of each other's hands that are equally cupping each other's cheeks. It stays like that for seconds, then turns to minutes, not even knowing how much time they spent staring at each other as if their eyes are telling something that only their hearts would know and feel. 

"Don't you have shooting later?" Zhan asked, eyes lidded as he caress the alpha's jaws, gentle as ever and provocative.

Yibo's not even fazed by the question, not even disheartened or even out of mood from it, instead, he smiled fondly, rubbing the omega's lower lip seductively, "hmm, later. I told Chen ge your situation," he replies, humming sexily making the omega slightly bit his lip his sexy hum.

"...Still, should we finish up here so you can cook our lunch?" Zhan asked, contradicting what he's doing right now. The caresses, the stares, and the way his lips moves were as if inviting the alpha to indulge more. more. more.

The alpha leaned down, planting a soft peck on his forehead, "...You're right," he answers before pulling away and caressing the omega's cheeks for the last time. "I should finish washing you," he suggests with a smile. He then let go of Zhan's soft cheeks and pump twice from the liquid soap, "here you go, I'm going to wash you okay?" he says. Zhan nods anyway as he watches the alpha's hands maneuver all over him, washing him clean. 

Zhan would be lying if he didn't get aroused from his touches, he'd be lying if he say he doesn't like it cause he loves how careful yet seductive is Yibo's touches. And he'd be lying if he denies that he didn't miss them. 

Yibo as well, feeling Zhan's soft, milky, and easily bruising skin, missed them. He wants to caress them as long as he wants but he needs to control himself for now. 'I respect him!' is the word he is holding, for now, praising his body is for later. Until he's not yet fully accepted, he will wait. Until the omega acknowledges him as a family, as a father to their kid, he will wait. He loves him and he doesn't want to mess this chance this time. And so he hid his desire in his pants, and will never escape from there until the right time. 'Patience is a virtue'

.

Zhan doesn't know what to feel, happy that Yibo respects him or be disappointed because nothing happened? Well, it's partially his fault, he wanted him to do something but he feels not ready for it. 

Zhan is already dressed, frowning as he lies on the sofa, browsing on his phone.

"Did you not feel refreshed?" Yibo suddenly asked, catching a glimpse of Zhan's knitted brows. 

Zhan turns his eyes at him then back to his cellphone, "I'm refreshed," he answers.

The alpha frowns, "Then why are your brows knitted like that?" he asked while chuckling. 

"Nothing," he shrugs, he won't admit that he's expecting him to do something. Not in his damn whole life. 

The alpha shook his head as he chuckles, "If you say so. Anyway, The food will be ready in a minute," he smiles wide.

To Zhan's eyes, it's so bright and handsome and hot? Fuck this shit, his pent-up self is taking a toll on him and he doesn't want the voice that is whispering inside his head, declaring his desires on the man he is with. Zhan immediately looks away, cheeks burning red and heart running wild. 

.

The food was placed on the coffee table in the living room, Yibo sitting leg crossed the other on the floor, across Zhan while Zhan lies on his stomach. 

"I'll feed you," Yibo offers with his killer smile. After the make-out in the bathroom, he kind of sees Yibo in a different light. It was as if he looks more attractive right now.

Zhan nods, who doesn't want to be fed by the hottest male actor of the showbiz industry, right? 

"Say..." Zhan suddenly utters as Yibo hums in response while he put a heap of rice on his bowl. 

Zhan looks away as he continues, "...we.. uhh... what're we now?" he asked, feeling embarrassed with his question. 'What do you mean what are you now, Zhan? are you highschooler or something?' he scolds himself, though, he can't withdraw what he already said. 

Yibo stops for a second, head tilted and full of curiosity as he looks at him, "You mean what's our relationship now?" he clarified.

The omega bit his lower lip as he nods slowly, "...Well,...uhm-"

"What do you want us to be?" The question caught Zhan off guard. What does he want them to be? Yibo's willing to take a break from work for him and his son, he's spending most of his time in his home and even sleeps here, he prioritizes him, he takes care of him, and... they made out. So what does he want to call their relationship with?

"...I want assurance..." he finally declares. 

The alpha sets down the bowl he is holding and smiles, "Tell me." 

The omega fidgets, "H-how will I make sure that you will not leave me? Us?" he mutters, the question he's been wanting to ask the moment the alpha proposes to prove himself. 

The alpha understood his worries, he did break his heart once after all, he knows the omega was just wary of him. He scoots from where he is sitting to where he can easily hold the omega. "I know after all this time you're still doubting me."

"N-no! I--" he denies frantically but the alpha stops him. 

"--But if you'd let me, I'll prove it with my whole life," he smiles, grabbing the omega's hands and clasping them tightly with his, giving him reassurance with his warmth. "I'll court you, right now!" he declares, "That is if you want me to," his voice became weak, worried that the omega would refuse. 

Zhan grips back on Yibo's hands causing the alpha to notice, he looked at the omega whose eyes were soft and tantalizing, the eyes that he'll love to stare at for the rest of his life. Eyes that he will never let cry in pain but in another way around. 

"Yes," he answers nonchalantly. 

The alpha chuckles, "Yes what?" he asked, teasing him a little and about to follow it with 'just kidding' when the omega suddenly says something that made his heart beat like crazy, his body heating up, and cheeks flushing red. 

"Yes, marry me!"

-----

A/N: Dunno what I'm doing. lmao HAHHAHAH Lame update, so soryyyy~