WATO 52

"Then open up for me," the alpha growls, dangerously and dominating. It sounds wild and menacing yet it will make you open your legs for how wide he can manage to. 

A smirk lingers on Zhan's lips, of course, he obliges. He hold both his legs, then pulled them apart. His cheeks are flushed red in embarrassment but at the same time, he's getting more excited. His omegan penis twitches in excitement as he watches the alpha stand firm in between his legs.

"You ready?" he asked huskily which the omega nodded vigorously, not even thinking twice. "Then, don't mind if I do?" he asked, placing the tip on his rim before slowly sinking in. 

The omega quivered, after five years of drought he's finally feeling himself getting filled. A little painful because it seems like his hole forgot the alpha's shape, even so, pleasure is greater than the pain of being torn open. 

The alpha grunts, slowly manage to sheath his alphan cock in Zhan's. "Hot-- hng... ugh" he growls, the warmth of the omega's insides is coating his, together with his slick that is coming out nonstop. 

"Ngnnn... yes, baby, that's it!" The omega cried, tears brimming at the corner of his eyes. He shudders as he is being filled inch by inch. He reached for the alpha's neck just to pull him closer, hugging him tight, and biting his lip to prevent himself from crying. 

Yibo is just three inches away from the base, making the omega adjust, but hearing Zhan's slutty noises and the squelching below them, he just wanted to make him whimper and cry, "Yeah? like this?" Yibo said breathily, bracing himself by holding the omega's ass. And before Zhan can react, he slammed the remaining inches, disappearing out of their sight. The omega screamed in pleasure, it was sudden and a delicious feeling. He melts onto the alpha's arms which the alpha was immediate to respond and it was followed by Zhan's whinny moans. 

His cock throbs, for the first time in five years, he's feeling his beloved's warm insides, hugging his cock. It feels like any minute he might come, but of course, he will savor it first. 

"...p-please~" the omega whines, squirming on his hold to feel some friction. And that's Yibo's cue, his hips rolled into motion. 

The omega's eyes were wide upon feeling the friction he'd been wanting to feel. "More, Bo... hng!" he pleads, his hands gripping tight onto the alpha's shoulder. And who is Yibo to say no to that?

He smirked, licking his lower lip as he grabbed hold of Zhan's butt cheeks, firm and surely will leave a hand mark. Then spreads those cheeks before finally gaining his pace. From slow gentle, to moderately deep until it turned to fast and hard that surely made Zhan's head blank, lost in oblivion that Yibo's every thrust brings. 

Saliva escaped Zhan's mouth, eyes rolling at the back of his head and a tight grip, leaving scratches on the alpha's back. Yibo doesn't care about the scratches that bruised his back, instead, he considers it as a mark, a trophy that Zhan gave him. 

Eventually, Zhan's arms gave out, gradually letting go of the alpha and clutch on the pillow or whatever he grabs beside him. He cries and mewls, tears falling from his eyes as he shuts them. The pleasure is making him crazy, "Ah"s and "Oh"s keeps chanting on his luscious lips. 

Yibo on the other hand, grips on his hips tighter, kneeling and pulling the omega into an odd angle. "Baby, open your eyes," he commanded between his grunts. 

The omega opened his eyes, half-lidded and lost to his senses. 

"Can you see how deep I am?" he uttered, making the omega look at what he is saying. He shivers, seeing his abdomen bulge then disappears then bulge again as the alpha thrusts deep inside him. 

"Y-ugh.. your s-so... hng deeeep~!" he cried, shaky hand reaching for his abdomen to cup the bulge. Fascinating and overwhelming, he loves it!

"You love it here?" Yibo with provoking tone asked, rocking his hips in tremendous force and sliding across Zhan's prostate. Zhan shivered, quivered, and beg for it to be hit repeatedly, "There! Right there! Ye-s ugh baby!!" 

The room was filled with their pheromones mixing, they are not even aware of it, just indulging themselves in pleasure. The bed creaks as the thursts are wild. Moans, groans, mewls, cries, and grunts, echoes in the room as well adding to the sounds of the squelching sounds and skin slapping. It was music into their ears, eargasmic if they'd describe. 

Zhan gasped for air followed by a high pitch moan, he's nearly there. He can feel a coil on his abdomen, screaming for release. His whole body tensed as he grips on the sheet even tighter than before. Few more thurst and he's about to release, but seems like the alpha will not stop soon enough. Zhan tries to hold his orgasm but it looks like he will fail. 

Yibo can feel the omega tighten onto his cock, he can sense him nearing his orgasm. But he didn't stop anyway, rather, he slammed down unexpectedly. The eyes of the omega are wide, tears are even falling. Simultaneously, his orgasm spews out of his omegan penis, scattering onto their skins and bedsheets. That doesn't bother Yibo at all, rather, his thurst is the same-- fast and deep.

Zhan's head is blank as of the moment, he's too busy to cry and whine as he continuously came over and over. While Yibo rammed him repeatedly. 

"Shit!" The alpha gritted his teeth, he's near on his orgasm as well. And there he just remembered he have no condom on. What if this will lead them to another child? They are yet to be ready for another child, they aren't even married yet--

"No, don't let go. Inside me p-ugh-lease~" the omega begged, weakly holding on the alpha's wrist to stop him from preparing to pull out.

The alpha looked at him worriedly, but then his expression softens. Right, his intention was to marry the omega, pregnant or not. And so, he smiled fondly at him, leaning down to cup the omega's face and planting a soft peck on his forehead then to his eyes to kiss his tears away, "As you wish, love," he mumbles before leaning away and grabbing his hips once again. 

And in one last deep thrust, he released. His cock twitched inside him as his five years worth of semen escaped and filled Zhan's inside. 

Zhan is overflowing with joy, overwhelmed by the hot liquid that's occupying him. He giggles as he looks down on his abdomen, bliss filling his head as he watches his abdomen bulging not only with Yibo's cock but also his semen. 

"...fuck Zhan.." the alpha utters as he catches his breath, then leans down, resting his body above the omega. "...I love you," he whispered beside his ear. 

The omega smiled in delight and hugged Yibo. "...love you too..." he confessed, snuggling his face at the nook of his neck. 

The alpha hums, "Let's rest for a while, hm?" 

The omega nods, encircling his legs on the alpha's waist and pulling him closer. He moaned a little when he felt him sink a little and some of the semen escaped. 

The alpha chortled and sniffed the omega to embed his smell into his brain. After a few minutes of rest, the bed started to creak again. 

---

A/N: Hahhaha I'm bummed, lol. I don't even make sense I'm so sorry. HAHAHHA