WATO 31

Zhan was woken up with the smell of pancakes that are filling the house, together with the scent of freshly brewed coffee. Zhan scratches his eyes as he pushes himself up with his other hand. After clearing his vision, he looked beside him to see his son still sleeping peacefully, a little drool escaping his mouth and a trail of his dried saliva on his cheeks. Zhan chuckles softly, avoiding waking the kid, "My, my," he mutters, leaning down to plant a soft peck on Sean's forehead before stooping down the bed. He stretched his arms above his head, groaning as his muscles relaxed, then he sighs. 

he walked to the door, but before he can leave he looked back at his son still sleeping peacefully, hugging his lion plushie that has a wet patch beside its cheeks. He smiled. 

"Morning," Zhan greeted upon seeing the alpha who's busy maneuvering in the kitchen, his back facing him. 

Upon hearing Zhan's voice, Yibo turned his way, smiling wide as he greeted him with a cheerful, "Goodmorning," before turning back to what he is doing. 

Zhan went to the dining table, sitting down as he tries to get a glimpse of what the alpha was cooking. "Pancakes?" he asks. 

Yibo nodded, "Yeah, don't you want pancakes? I can cook something else," he replies, not giving an eye to the omega. 

The omega shook his head, though the alpha can't see it, "'Tis fine, Can you put milk on my coffee?" he requested. 

"Roger!" The alpha remarks then chuckle. 

It was not long when they heard a door open, both their eyes turn to the sound only to see Sean rubbing his eyes, sluggishly walking out of the bedroom. "Mommwy?" he mumbles, still a little sleepy. 

Zhan smiles to see how adorable his son is, he stood from his seat as he crouch to where Sean is, "Good morning, my sunshine," he said softly as he carries the kid. 

"Mworning, mommwy," he mumbles sleepily, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Pancakes?" 

Zhan nods, "yes, want do you want your pancake with? Nutella or maple syrup?" he asks. Yibo just watches them with a big smile on his face, as he waits for his son's answer.

Sean raised his head, looked at his mother then at the food that was being cooked, "Both pwease," he answered then brought back his chin to rest on his shoulder.

"Then Nutella and syrup it is!" Yibo remarks, "Sean wants milk?"

Sean nodded, half-asleep. Zhan went back to the dining table then sat while Sean is still in his arms. 

Not long after, Yibo turned off the stove then plate the pancakes into three portions then beeline from the kitchen to the dining table. He sets down the food, "here's for Sean," he mutters, putting it in front of him, "and here's for mommy," he added, setting Zhan's plate just beside Sean's. Zhan's cheeks suddenly warmed at what the alpha said. No! he didn't feel butterflies at that remark, or maybe... a little? 

"And this is for, uncle Bo," Yibo continues, making Zhan look at the alpha. Right, Zhan was the one who said who should not tell the kid. It's kinda disappointing even though it's his fault, but glad that Yibo respects his decision. 

"Oh right, Sean's warm milk and mommy's coffee and Uncle's too!" he rounded to the counter to get the freshly brewed coffee, pouring them on a cup then adding milk just like Zhan requested. Then he poured in another mug for him, then he made Sean's milk.

Zhan just watch Yibo as he make their coffee and milk, then a small smile crept his lips, 

"You should try putting milk in your coffee! It's much better than your bitter coffee!"