WATO 1

Five years had passed after that day. The news had died down on the brink of time after being tampered with newer news. It was long forgotten, and no one ever talked about it again.

So why did the popular actor, Xiao Zhan disappeared from the media? Out of the line of sight of cameras and acting?

The answer lies in the outskirts of China. a town that's far from the advances of the city. It's peaceful, quiet, and tranquil. No one knows him as an actor but a simple citizen who decided to live in a humble town. The houses were not crowded together like in Beijing. Farmers grew their own source of food, children run freely on the roads for vehicles are rarely to pass by. Sounds of the yells of playing children, the sounds of insects, and the rustling of leaves are what can only be heard. Fresh breeze of calming air brushes off every skin it touches. 

It's a peaceful place for someone who needs a breather, a change of pace, and a new track to take.

"Momma!" 

Zhan hears a cute, jolly yell from a distance as he stands just past the gate of a kindergarten school. He eyes his cute son, running with his cartoon printed backpack on his back, and a lunch bag in his right hand, open arms as he giggles his way to his mother.

Zhan smiles at the sight, crouching down to eye level his son as he opens his arms for him. 

"Sorry, mommy is late again in picking baby Sean Sean," he coos as he catches his son into his arms, slightly rocking him. 

Sean giggled, hugged his mom back then catches his cheeks with his little hands, "It's okay, momma, Teacher and I cleaned the room while we are waiting for momma!" he said, still energetic despite helping in cleaning. 

"I'm sorry for making Sean help. He insisted to help me fix their toys even after I gave him a snack to get busy into," The teacher spoke apologetically, they didn't notice her standing in front of them. 

Zhan smiled, stood with Sean in his arms, "It's okay. Sean really likes helping around. I hope he didn't cause any trouble."

The teacher giggled, "Well, he's a good kid. He managed to fix them in the right places. He also acts like an adult around his schoolmates. I'm kind of thankful for him actually, he makes my work easier at some point," she replies. 

"Because Teacher is tired like momma, so I need to help!" the kid answers, surprisingly attentive to what the adults are talking about. 

"Oh my, my baby is so sweet," Zhan chuckles. 

"He's too observant," The teacher remarks. 

"Well then, we should head home now. Thank you for always accompanying my son until this hour," Zhan bowed. He can't help feeling sorry for the daycare that they need to look after Sean for two hours more because of his work. Being an instructor in a college in another town which he travels an hour to arrive and an hour to get home is much better than farming. For him as a single parent, the pay is much better in his current work, he tried farming but it was not just enough for them. Plus his body is not built for heavy works, being an omega have lots of disadvantage, at least in his work he is given a week of absence whenever his heat comes. He's not mated or married either so he needed to take care of himself more and stays at home to avoid releasing his pheromones around.

"Rest well, Teacher!" Sean bids as he waves his little hands in the air. 

"See you tomorrow!" the teacher waves back at him. 

"Thank you for your hard work," Zhan utters before turning away from the daycare.

.

"Come on my precious baby, let's have a shower first before going to sleep, 'kay?" Zhan utters softly as he finishes washing the dishes then removes his apron. 

"Okay, mommy~" Sean giggles, cutely. Feet swaying under the table energetically, being patient until his momma finishes the dishes. 

Zhan chuckles, striding his way to his son. Before he can carry Sean, the telephone rang, taking the two's attention. "Oh, that must be granny," he mutters, leaving Sean for a while as he went to get the telephone and answers. 

"Mom?" he asks. 

"Oh, son. Did you arrived home already?" she asks from the other line. 

Zhan chuckles at her, "Mom, I'm already home around 5:30 or six I think? It's already 8 you know," he answers. 

"Good. If you just told me to pick Sean, I should have picked him and bring him to you when you come home," she clicked her tongue. 

Zhan rolled his eyes, his mom has been pestering him that argument since Sean started kindergarten. "Mom, I'm not that tired, okay? And I want to make Sean feel that I'm always here for him even if I work nonstop," he answers. 

A long sigh was heard from the other line, defeated she spoke, "Then call me if you need any help, okay? Since that day you never really asks for help from us. You didn't even tell me you need money when you're short of it."

Zhan chuckles at her, "Mom, it was my own decision. I can handle it, okay? You should worry more about your health. How's dad? Does his back pain worsen?" 

"Nah, he's all good. He came back to his work already," she said. "Oh, anyway, where's my baby Sean?" she asks. 

Zhan looked in Sean's direction who was listening intently at their conversation, happily smiling as he waits for his turn to talk to his grandma. 

"He's here beside me. Waiting for his turn," he laughs. 

"let me talk to him!" She enthusiastically utters. 

Zhan raised an eyebrow at his son and grins, then gave him the telephone. 

Sean excitedly grabbed the telephone from him, "Grandmommy!" he giggles. 

Zhan watches his son fondly as the kid jumps in his seat while he enthusiastically tells her his day.

It's been five years and time flew by so quickly. His son is getting older by the time, and being a lot more mature than the normal kids his age. Still, he's glad Sean doesn't ask about his father, rather he's more considerate and understanding of their situation. He's lucky to have Sean in his life, even after experiencing the heartache. 

"Mommy! Grandmommy said we should visit them on weekend, she will cook my favorite!"

The voice of his son made him shook the thought, he smiled at him and nodded, "Of course, now come on, let's get showering and go to sleep so my baby Sean will sleep well~" he sang, carried Sean in his arms as they made their way to the bathroom.

----

A/N: Is it lame? HAHAHHAH The typhoon made my head so eager to write, lol. Anyways hope you liked it! <3