WATO 37

It's morning and Yibo was awakened by the sound of the doorbell. as his eyes slowly opened, he felt something heavy on his lap. Upon clearing his vision, he turned his attention to the heavy thing only to see the omega's head resting. His eyes went wide, completely awakened by the situation he are in. 'H-how?' his heart is thumping so hard seeing the omega's beautiful sleeping face. Now that he remembered, he said to himself that he'll take him to their bedroom after finishing watching the movie last night, but he didn't think he'll fall asleep there. 

'The tv!' he jolted and looked at the television, but the television is just on its home screen with nothing playing on it. He sighs, he fell asleep without even noticing, now the television is still on. 

As he scolds himself and panics at the same time, another round of the sound of the doorbell rang. His eyes turn in the direction of the sound and he was about to stand to look at who it was but remembered Zhan is still sleeping on his lap. Just as he looks down, the omega is groaning as he slowly wakes up. Eyes innocently blinking as he sat up. 

"Morning?" Yibo greeted awkwardly, his cheeks flushed pink upon seeing how adorable Zhan is while he scratches his eyes like a kid and yawn a little and ended up pouting after.

"MMm- morning..." The omega greeted back, still half asleep and not aware of his surrounding. 

Before Zhan can wake up completely, Yibo stood immediately to avoid any awkward situation between them, "I'll just open the door," he says to the omega who didn't quite catch what he said since he's still dazed. "mmm," the omega answered, sitting innocently on the sofa with his eyes hooded and familiarizing his surrounding. 

Yibo made his way to the front door, he heaved a heavy inhale then exhaled soon after. His heart just can't take his adorableness, he just wants to squish them! Even so, he shook his head, shaking away he thought of Zhan being so cute in the morning. 

He grabbed the knob and twist the knob to open them. His eyes were wide when he sees the unexpected person standing in front of him. His brows furrowed as he recalls what Zhan said yesterday, "She will visit next week." He said next week but why is she here???

He looks at the female alpha who's standing in front of him, a sour look on her face were plastered, an obvious "Why are you here fucking asshole" is written. 

Yibo was still shocked to see her but then he realized, that this woman has a feeling for Zhan and he's in advance than her. A little smirk crept his lips as if challenging her, giving her a "Be on my level weakshit" on his face. 

The female-alpha just felt her nerves popped at the look of the male-alpha's face. She wanted to rip it off of him but she should act good for now, 'I'll be giving you the same face you're giving me today when I win his favor' she thought, calming down his boiling blood at the presence of a stinking shit of Zhan's ex. 

"Morning..." a weak voice interrupted the eye-fighting of the two. It's as if their hearts just burst out of their chest upon seeing Zhan's sleepy innocent face trudge in the doorway. 

"Z-Z-Zhan..." LiYing's voice weakens, it's a quick attack. She's so speechless and well, her blood is about to burst out of her nose at how adorable Zhan is. 

"U-uhm... Zhan..." Yibo said at the same time as LiYing. Well, he was about to die in Zhan's adorableness a while ago when he just woke, and now here he is again, so cute and fluffy. He might die in a heartattack right at this moment. 

"...Let her in..." Zhan mutters with his sleepy voice, dazed as he turns around to go back inside. 

The two looked at each other, telling with their eyes that "He's so cute", but then they realized they are rivals for Zhan's heart they immediately look away, silently badmouthing each other.