WATO 38

The morning tension didn't die down as time passes by, rather, it gets more intense and the glares became more deadly. Fortunately, the omega and the kid didn't notice the tension between the two alphas. If they could flaunt their dominant pheromones they would have done already, just to prove who's more dominant between them, but of course, they can't or it'll affect the omega and even the kid if ever. And so they fought with death glares, smirks when they get Zhan's attention, and of course, silent bickering or you may call it cursing at each other.

Right now they are outside, the sun is shining brightly above their heads but it's tolerable anyway. 

"What should we play next Sean?" LiYing asked, smirking at Yibo when the id's attention was now at her. 

Yibo just rolled his eyes at her, 'petty' he thought, ignoring LiYing who's trying her best to get Sean's attention. Yibo is not bothered at all, instead, he sat beside Zhan who was watching his son play. 

"What should we eat for lunch?" he asked the omega. 

The omega turned his head at him, a little surprised that the alpha is beside him. He didn't even notice him approaching him. He smiled anyway, "Isn't too early for that?" he asked with a chortle, turning back his attention to the two who were busy playing.

Yibo tilted his head to see the omega's face then he smiled, "Lunch will be at 11 tho, I can cook now so it'll be ready later," he answered. Before approaching Zhan he made sure to check the time. 

Zhan looked at Yibo's wrist, speaking of time, he just notice Yibo is wearing a watch. But his eyes are wide upon seeing what he is wearing. 

"Happy birthday, love. I can only give you this for now, but when we became famous and we're able to save a lot of money I'll buy you the most expensive one!" Zhan declares, handing a black box to Yibo.

Yibo grabbed the box from him, kissing the other on the cheeks. "Thank you, love. You and you're love is all I want as a gift but thank you so much. It doesn't matter how much it is, it's the thought that counts," he coos as he presses another peck on the tip of his nose. 

Zhan giggled, "Stop being sappy!" he lightly slap his arm. "Just open it, okay?" 

Yibo chortles at the omega and leaned away as he looks down at the box. Upon opening his eyes,  a fond smile plaster in his face, "I like it!" he chirps, pulling out the wristwatch, "May you do the honor?" he asked. 

Zhan nods, grabbing the watch from him and putting them on his wrist. 

"I will treasure this for the rest of my life." he declares. 

"You don't need to! I'll buy you a more expensive one!"

"You're... still using that?" Zhan asked, eyes glued on Yibo's wrist.

 Yibo looked down at what he meant and smiled. "This? Well, it's a precious gift that I received of course I'll use it," he declared.

Red hues covered the omega's cheeks, and so he looked down on his fidgeting fingers to hide his face. "Th-that's almost thirteen years ago..." he muttered in a soft voice. 

Yibo grinned, "...and? I took care of it very well that it last this long," he declares, proud of himself.

"I- I mean... you could've bought more expensive and newer than that..." he whispered which the alpha was able to catch. 

Yibo smiled softly as he look at the omega's blushing face, "I could've but I chose not to. Plus... there's nothing I can change it into, you never gifted me another like you promised..."

Zhan flinched and looked at him, he did try to give him a wristwatch as a gift but that's when their relationship had gone downhill. He's trying to find a chance to give him but the alpha was always busy until he was not able to. he looked down and smiled bitterly. "I did try..." he mumbles making the alpha look at him as he waits for the next words he'd say.  "I did but I didn't have a chance to until it's too late..."

Yibo felt his heartbreak from what Zhan said, fuck, he just made the omega remember something unpleasant from the past and it's all his fault. He smiled sadly as he look down on his feet, "sorry... I won't deny all my fault from the past but I will make sure to make new beautiful memories from now and until you want me to," he reassures. 

The omega looks up, smiling softly at the alpha before muttering a "Thank you."

"Well, then I should go prepare lunch, what's your request?" the alpha stood, shaking off the dust from his shorts. 

Zhan followed him with his eyes, looking up at him, he asked, "Should I help?"

And seems like the female-alpha heard him, she shouted getting the two's attention. "Zhan let's play with Sean!" she invited. Of course, she won't let the omega be alone with his asshole of an ex. 

Zha looked at the female-alpha then at the male-alpha as if asking him if he should help or not. 

Yibo just smiled at him, noticing the astray hair on Zhan's face, and so tuck them on his ear making the omega flustering red. "You can play with them, I can do it," he answers and drew back his hands. He didn't mean to do it, but well, his hands move on their own. As he look in the other alpha's direction, a fume of imaginary smoke huffed out of his nose, and a deadly death glare is shot at him. Well, it seems that the unconscious moving of his hand is not a waste after all. He just unintentionally provoked her.

Zhan looked away, completely flustered. His heart is racing just by the gesture. How can be the alpha be so smooth with that??? He might go crazyyyy! "...o-okay.." he stuttered turning away to hide his face. 

Yibo chuckled with his deep voice, "Then call me when you need anything, 'kay?" he asked.

The omega just nods as he strides away from him. Hiding all his embarrassment. 

----

A/N: That's it for today. My brain's kinda tired lol. HAHAHHAHAH more of the two alpha's fights