WATO 49

"Yes, marry me!" Zhan exclaimed, not even any hint of hesitation from his declaration. 

Yibo's cheeks turned beet-red, 'Is he hearing himself?' he thought, he doesn't doubt the omega's declaration but he feels like it's too soon for that. He wants to take it step-by-step this time, giving the omega clearer assurance. 

"I-It's not like I don't want to marry you, b-but I want to treasure you. I want to prove my best intention, let's take it step by step?" he suggests. 

The omega suddenly felt embarrassed, his cheeks turning hues of red. 'Stupid Zhan, jumping into conclusions!' he scolded himself. He suddenly felt disappointed, and so, his head slowly lowered down. 

The alpha was frantic upon seeing Zhan's eyes turning gloomy, 'Fuck, did he misunderstand me?' he thought panicking as he tries to find the right words to say. "I-Uhmm... I mean, I want to marry you so bad! really!" he coos, "B-but I want us to take it into the process. You know what I mean? I want to court you first, I want to show you how genuine my feelings for you..." he declares. 

The omega's ears twitch, that remark sure made his heart skip a beat, it's just that, he's a little disappointed, he's clear to himself that he loves the alpha and courting and something like that just prolongs their unclear relationship with each other. 'Why do you need courting when I can just answer him, YES and we'll get married and live as a family?' 

Even so, he nods, he understands what he meant by that, 'okay, Zhan, we just need to be patient, and then the banana is ours,' he thought to himself, chuckling mentally in the end at his remark.

"I will marry you, I promise," The alpha declares once again, reaching for the omega's cheeks and caressing them gently. He smiled, full of reassurance on his lips.

But the omega decided to be a little playful, payback for making him embarrass a while ago. He swats away Yibo's hands from his face. "You're still courting me, so..." he teased, backing his face away from him. 

The alpha was stunned and shocked, he can't believe the omega will bring out such a triumph card. They already kissed and now he's saying such a thing? He pouted, now he's partially regretting that he won't be able to hold him like that anymore, but his resolve is stronger than his desire to touch the latter. He retracts his hands anyway, answering as if he is not affected (even though he really is), "Okay, fine," he says turning the tables on the omega.

Now it's the omega who feels lonely, he didn't think that he will taste his own medicine. He pouted, sighing as he turns away from the alpha. He also has his pride to hold, fine, if that's how it is he won't back down.

"Then, you should feed yourself," Yibo teased back, smirking deep inside him.

Zhan's brows knitted, "I thought you're courting me?" he sulked like a kid wanting attention. 

Yibo bit his lower lip to stop from smiling wide. Fuck, this cuteness will be the death of him. "But you don't me touching you?"

Zhan pouts, smacking the shoulder of the alpha, not strong enough to feel pain tho, "I was just trying to tease you!" he exclaimed. 

Yibo laughs at him as he tried to dodge Zhan's non-lethal punches, "You want me touching you then?" he asks, his cheeky smiles turning into a smirk. Zhan looks at him pouting, then he nods. 

"Like this?" the alpha asked, reaching for the omega's face and caressing his cheeks. The omega mindlessly rubs his face on his palms, even purring with his eyes clothes.

Yibo grinned in triumph, "and this?" he added, hands slowly creeping down from his cheeks to his neck. It sends chills onto Zhan's whole body after feeling the warmth, nevertheless, he nods, cause he loves it. 

"Hm, say it in words, Zhan," Yibo hums, voice deep and suggestive. His hands caressed his neck up to his cheek, then down again, causing the omega to let out a soft hum. "I like it," he replies. 

Yibo chuckles, deep, the one that makes you purr in submission, "Should we continue eating then?" he suddenly asked, breaking the mood they were in. 

Zhan immediately jolted away upon realizing that he's submitting himself to the alpha just by his warmth and gentle touches. His cheeks were beet-red as he hides them on the pillow, feeling all embarrassed at his own behavior.

Yibo laughs, "Next time, baby," he says teasingly and faced the coffee table to grab Zhan's bowl of food. "Now, the baby needs to eat," raising a spoonful. 

Zhan peeked from the pillow, sulking, "You're teasing me!" he whined. 

The alpha chortled, "I'm sorry, I will not do it again, hm?" he coos, "Eat now, love," he added. 

The omega finally uncovered his face, opening his mouth to accept the spoonful of food that is directed to him. 

"Good!" Yibo praised him as if treating him as a kid. 

Zhan pouted even more while he chews, "Now you're treating me like a kid!" he sulked and hit him slightly on the arm.

Yibo laughs again, "Okay, okay, I won't."

.

Throughout their lunch, Yibo just teases the omega while the omega either hits him or pulls his hair whenever he does so. The alpha laughs at him anyway, getting entertained by the omega's reactions. 

"You did well finishing up your food," Yibo praised, grinning in secret cause he knew the omega will react the way he wanted him to.

Zhan pouted for the who knows how many times already, hitting the alpha for the nth time. The alpha laughed at him for the last time and eventually caught Zhan's wrist, he then leaned closer to plant a soft peck on his forehead, catching the omega off guard who cupped his forehead after the alpha leaned away. 

"I'll just clean this up, hm?" the alpha said with a fond smile on his face as if it's the normal thing to do after surprising the latter with a kiss. 

The omega just followed him with his eyes with his mouth gaped open, still can't believe the alpha's antics. 

And when the alpha is facing his back at the omega, he smiled wide in triumph. 'Damn, he's just too cute, I want to eat him!'

-----

A/N: Lol, I don't really make sense this day. HAHAHAHA sorry for not updating yesterday, I'm having a rough day with my cough, and my nose is clogged, I can't even concentrate properly, unfortunately. Anyways, thank you for reading this update. Love you all!