WATO 28

"Good morning," Zhan greeted upon answering the call, Yibo has already left with Sean thirty minutes ago and now Zhan is left alone in the bedroom.

"Your asshxle of an ex told me you were sick, are you okay now?" Zhuocheng asks instead of greeting back, " I met him a while ago when he brought Sean at the daycare," he added.

Zhan laughs at his remark, he can feel the hatred from what he just uttered, "You're harsh," he replied, "And yes, I am already fine. I'm just taking precaution, I don't want my students to get my cold even if I'm already fine," he replies. 

"There's nothing wrong with what I said," Zhuocheng mutters, Zhan can imagine Zhuocheng rolling his eyes right now. 

"Anyways, you better rest some more even if you said you're fine. I'll put the notice for your students so they're aware," he added, "By the way, you should have called me last night when you were sick! That's why I'm telling you yesterday to rest--" he keeps nagging. 

Zhan just laughed, shaking his head as the words Zhuocheng is saying is just mere noise to him. "Okay, okay. Yeah, it was my fault for pushing myself too hard, so please stop nagging already!" he laughs. 

Zhuocheng just clicked his tongue at the other line, "Well, you deserved to be nagged, you're too careless!" he huffs. 

Zhan chuckles, "I'm sorry okay? I'm a lot better now, so don't worry too much," he assures. 

"That's good to hear, anyway how did you manage to take of yourself?" he asks, curiously.

Zhan bit his lip, if he tells him he sure will nag at him again, anyway, here's go nothing. He shrugs before he answers, "Yibo did," closing his eyes tight waiting for Zhuocheng to blow from the other line. 

"For fuck's sake Xiao goddamn Zhan!" and as he expected, he did. 

Zhan chuckles sheepishly, "Well, uhh... I suddenly collapse, I can't really do anything that time to push him away cause well... I kinda feel weak, I don't even remember if I did something or said something last night... hehe" he scratches his nape. 

Zhan heard a long sigh of frustration from the other line, ah shit, he's angry, isn't he?

"You know? Arghh whatever!" he grumbled, "At least you were nursed back to health. Just don't open up too much hm?" he reminded.

Zhan smiled, he get what Zhuocheg means, "Of course I won't, I just decided to forgive him a little," he replies.

"Little? hmmmm?" Zhuocheng hums, skeptical at Zhan's answer. 

Zhan laughs, "It's really a little!" he retorted, "Just trust me with this okay?" he reassures. 

Zhuocheng sighs, "Fiiiiiiine! Even so, I'm here to support you or comfort you when you cry again!" he said sternly.

Zhan nods even though the other won't see him, "Aye sir! Anyway, you're at school already?" he immediately averts the topic, if it goes further who knows, Zhuocheng might nag him all day. 

"Nearly there, " he replies. 

"Oh, good. Thank you for giving my students a notice, gotta go."

"yeah, yeah bye!" Zhuocheng said before the call dropped.

Zhan smiles, "he nags more than mom," he chuckles to himself before stooping down the bed, stretching his arms and legs to ease the restraints on his asleep nerves.

.

Zhan didn't want to spend his day lying on the bed so he decided to grab his apron, probably do some house works while he's at it.  Well, he thought of it as an exercise for his body to strengthen. He spends the whole morning doing the laundry, vacuuming the house, cleaning the pantry, and everything he can see for potential cleaning and fixing, this way it's making his head clear.