WATO 45

"How's work?" Zhan asks, not glancing at the alpha as he removes Sean's uniform just in front of their bedroom. They just arrived and Yibo already made his way behind the kitchen. 

Yibo gave him a glance while he washes his hands, "It was fine," he answers, happily smiling, he's happy that Zhan is asking about his day as if it's a normal thing. 'Sounds domestic to me,' he thought. 

"Isn't it busy? It's the last week of the shooting right?" 

Yibo then grabbed the apron, wrapping them on his body as he answers, "Kinda, but it's fine. It's not like I can't manage," he said proudly making the omega wince at his over self-confidence. 

"'kay mister perfect. I'm just worried about you cause maybe you're tired yet you're cooking our dinner," he uttered rolling his eyes. 

Yibo's ears twitch, hearing him confess about being worried of him, his heart fluttered. Damn, he loves the sound of it, "Worried about me?" he repeated, disregarding what the omega is pointing out. 

Zhan's cheeks flushed red, "Y-you-!" he threatened, about to throw Sean's clothes from his hands but the loud laugh of the alpha resonates the room making him pout sulkily, brows are even knitted.

"Sorry, sorry. You're just so cute," the alpha utters between his laughs. 

"Stop teasing me, idiot!" he says as he turned his back, pulling Sean inside the bedroom, leaving the alpha laughing and endeared with his cuteness. 

.

Dinner was spent peacefully and after the dinner, the kid was sent to bed by Yibo while Zhan tends to the dishes who insisted to do it. 

When the kid is finally asleep, Yibo exits the bedroom only to find Zhan done with the dishes and now preparing them coffee. 

"Coffee?" Yibo asks, making his way to the dining area. 

Zhan looks back upon hearing the alpha's voice, he smiled as he nods, "Yeah, figured we can have a movie marathon," he suggests. 

The alpha raised his brow, "It's weekdays, you have work tomorrow and you have to wake up early," he says. 

The omega shrugs, grabbing the two mugs. "So? I can manage," he answers confidently, pushing the other mug to the alpha. 

The alpha accepts, still worried about Zhan not getting enough sleep. "We can just do it another time, y'know? You have class tomorrow, it'll be bad not having enough sleep. What if you get sick?" 

Zhan has this smug smile on his face, he shrugs again, "You can just take care of me when I get sick, or are you not?..." he asked, pouting at the end. 

Yibo looked at him amused, "I-I can take care of you but---" 

"--then why don't you want to watch with me?" he asked, pouting and giving the alpha puppy eyes that seem to work since the alpha's cheeks turning pink is the evidence. 

Yibo can't say no to that when the omega acts cute like this, and if this goes on he might just pounce on him and kiss him and... shit! being pent up for years is now making him... well, horny?

Yibo immediately look away, closing his eyes shut to restrain himself. Everything is not yet fixed through, 'calm down Yibo,' he keeps chanting inside his head. "Okay! fine! we will watch!" he answers frantically which made the omega chirp in joy as he pass by the alpha and made his way to the living room.

The alpha sighs in relief, it was fortunate that it ends there and he doesn't have to endure more than that. 

"Bo, come here already!" the omega chirps, gesturing him to head to the living room. 

The Yibo smiles to himself, shaking his head as he sees the excited face the omega is making. 'Damn, I love him.'

.

Time passed and the first video finished and Zhan plays another which he didn't check the title. As the movie plays they realized what movie it was. 

"My movie?" Yibo asked, looking at the omega who is unaware as well that it was what played because it was "related" to the last movie they watched. 

Zhan shrugs, "Dunno, it just popped up and I clicked it unaware," he answers, "Anyway, it's okay." he giggles. 

As the movie goes on, memories from five years arose. This was the movie when he got pregnant with Sean. 

When was it? 

It was when Yibo came home from the after-party of the premiere of the movie. He's too drunk to stand properly but managed to get home with the help of his manager, he was covered with different scents of omegas that probably surrounded him while they were drinking. 

Yibo didn't flirt back, but what can an omega who was left at home, unaware of what's happening to his alpha, or who he is with? Zhan only knew that he was with the crew of the movie, but when he caught the whiff of other omegas on him that's when the argument started. 

Zhan raging in anger and constantly releasing his pheromones in spite of anger and Yibo's drunk self that alcohol had gotten through his head and now being affected by the omega's pheromones causing him to release as well. It was a battle of the scent of chocolate and sweet strawberry. It's normally the best smelling scent but when it's mixed with anger, it's pungent for anyone who can smell them. 

The wrangle goes on, gladly, their apartment is soundproof even how loud they can be. 

Until the omega jabs his finger at him, trying to prove a point he can't point out with his anger while the alpha gets agitated, he grabs the omega by the nape. Torrid kiss went on until they reached the bed, turning to hungry and angry sex, getting clouded with their instincts and pheromones and Yibo's drunkness and any factor that turned them into animals fucking like there's no tomorrow.  How many times did he knot him? They can't even remember because of being intoxicated with each other. The next morning, Zhan was left in the bed, naked and full of hickeys, body all in pain and sore. 

"You finished your coffee?" 

The voice of the alpha brought him back to reality. Shit, why does that "intense" sex suddenly flashback? His cheeks turned red, well, it's the last and most intense sex they have done and after that, he's already pregnant. How can he just forget it? 

Zhan nods, not giving a glance at the alpha to avoid any eye contact cause he can't look at him in the eye or he might get aroused just by looking at the alpha. He sighs frustratedly, "must be because of being pent up for years" he mumbles to himself. 

Thankfully, the sound of the television rolling is making the alpha unable to hear him. "I'll get you another," the alpha offers and smiles at him as he grabs the empty mug. And then he turns away, the omega sighs in relief when he felt like he was released from the sexual feeling he feels when the alpha is beside him.

---

A/N: Lol, I want to make them both feel the sexual tension but I can't just quite squeeze it in. Anyways, I still hope you like my update. Thank you for always reading~