WATO 53

"Mommy? Uncle Bo?" 

The two immediately turn their heads to the sound. They waited for another second to respond to make sure they are hearing it right. And when another sleepy "Uncle Bo, Mommy?" and followed by a knock they immediately sat up, Yibo swiftly pick up all their clothes from the floor, Yibo wore his nightwear shorts as swiftly as possible before throwing everything else to Zhan who randomly pick at the clothes that were thrown to him and got dressed, wincing a little when he moves too much.

"Should I open now?" Yibo asked in a whisper at the omega. The omega nods, he's still panting hard, his legs are already quivering and his body is full of hickeys, he feels sore and swollen now that they stopped. How many hours do they've been at it? They didn't even bother to look at the time, they didn't even count how many times they came and just keeps going on and on. The five years worth of pent-up desires just suddenly appeared and now they almost didn't stop if not for their son. The alpha's stamina didn't even falter, one position to the other, they even almost completed a quarter of the sex positions you can find on the internet. Zhan rests his forearm on his eyes to cover his swollen eyes who cried so much, well, from... too much pleasure. 

Yibo twists the doorknob as he prepares for a cheerful welcome to the kid even if he's still a bit panting. "Hello, big boy, what is it?" he asked upon opening the door for the kid.

The kid scratches his eyes, lips pouting. "Uncle Bo, where is mommy?" he asked innocently. 

Yibo looked back at the omega who's lying on the bed, looking tired. "He's here, baby, why?" he asked again, crouching down to the kid's level. 

Sean pouted, "You're sleeping with mommy again, I want to sleep with uncle too!" he sulked. 

Yibo smiled at the kid sheepishly, "I-is that so?" they're doomed, seems like the kid won't want to sleep alone for the time being. "But why did you wake up, baby?"

Sean looked up at him, all innocent and sleepy, "Sean had a nightmare, then when Sean woke up there is monster sounds. Sean tried to be brave but Sean can't help to be afraid..." he answered, hugging tightly his lion plushie on his arms.

Yibo blushed, shit, it might be their fault the kid woke up. He sighs anyway and smiled at the kid, "Then Sean can sleep with uncle Bo and mommy so he won't get afraid, okay?" he coos, lifting the kid up.

Sean nodded, before resting his head on Yibo's neck. 

"Zhan, Sean will sleep with us," he says, standing beside the bed as he looks down at the omega. The omega removed his arms from his face then looked at the silhouette of the two. 

"Hm?" he hums, "It's okay, b-but..." he paused, eyeing the alpha to tell him that the sheets were all wet and sticky.

"Oh," the alpha utters, he understood what he meant. "What should we do?" he mouthed at him. 

The omega pointed at the wall, pertaining to the other room. Yibo immediately understood, "Then, stay here for a while I'll put Sean there first then I'll carry you," he suggest. 

Zhan shook his head and smiled at the omega, it's a faint smile of tiredness yet he looks satisfied for some reason. "I can follow," he replies. But as the omega tries to move his hips to scoot out of the bed, he winced. His swollen buttcheeks from the continuous slap of Yibo's hips made it hard for him to even move a little. 

Yibo chuckled when he noticed him struggling, "Don't be hard-headed, I'll carry you, 'kay? So wait for me," he coos. 

Zhan just sighs and nods anyway, what can he do? Even if he wanted to move, he can't. His body is so sore to do so. 

"Now then, let's go to your room so we can sleep there together, hm?" he coos to the kid which the kid answered with a sleepy nod.

After tucking the kid to bed and convincing him that he'll just get his mommy, Yibo came back to the other room, he looked at the waiting Zhan and smiled widely. "Sorry, we did too much I guess?" he asked, not even looking apologetic. 

Zhan sneered at him, "I'm not even amused," he replies, "I did like it too so you don't need to apologize," he added. 

Yibo looked at him apologetically, "I'm really sorry, I went overboard and now you will surely feel the sore tomorrow. You'll be in bed all they for sure."

Zhan giggled, "I already feel my body all sore, the worst will come tomorrow," he shrugs, he's already expecting the worst-case scenario.

The alpha sat down on the bed, pushing away the astray hairs on Zhan's face as he looks at him with full of fondness in his eyes, "I'm really sorry, I really am. I just missed you too much that I didn't even control myself," he says before planting a kiss on his forehead. 

Zhan just smiled fondly at him, closing his eyes when he felt the warmth of Yibo's lips on his forehead, "It's okay. In exchange, you will need to take care of me," he smirked. 

The alpha chuckled at his mischievousness, "I'll be happy to do so," he declares. "Shall we go to the other room?" he asked and stood from the bed. 

Zhan nods, lifted his arms into grabby hands which the alpha finds adorable, 'cute' he thought, reaching down to carry the omega into his arms. 

After making him in place on his arms, they exited the room. "I'll clean that later," Yibo mumbles, pertaining to the room they used. 

As when they were about to head inside Zhan's room, Zhan suddenly spoke. Yibo stopped in his tracks from what he heard. He eyed the omega with disbelief, his heart is beating fast, and his jaw dropped. 

-----

A/N: Cliffhang? HAHHAHAH well, sorry for not updating yesterday. You know it's holiday season so had so much going on. Anyways, thank you for waiting patiently. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! may you have a wonderful holiday. Enjoy your holidays with the persons you love. love you all! <3