WATO 63 (END)

In the end, Zhan can't really go against the alpha, and so he let himself get dragged. The alpha smirked at the omega finally giving in, snaking his free arm to his waist while his other is intertwined with Zhan's other hand. 

"Let me take the lead," he whispers beside him. 

The crowd instantly moved to the side, making way to the two. Their stares are directed to them, but that didn't bother them an inch, walking confidently to the center where the stars of the night instantly stopped upon seeing their son and Zhan. 

"Will you give me this dance?" Yibo asked, voice charming and prince-like. 

Zhan jokingly rolled his eyes, why is the alpha even asking if he's already trapped between his hold? Either way, he nodded, "am I even allowed to refuse?" he chuckles, eventually pressing his hand on his alpha's shoulder. 

The orchestra plays another tune. Mellow and slow, despite it's all instrumental, the music expresses the chances, fate, undying love, and a whole lot of emotions that the two can relate.

Their eyes are at each other, getting lost in each other's orbs. Their hands are placed in perfect places, giving off comfort and safety. Their hearts beat in sync together with the sways of other bodies, syncing with the gentle flow of each note of the melody. It was as if they are alone together, no eyes and mouth distracting them. It's their own world, the world where only them are there. 

"Baby," Yibo mumbles, inches away from his omega's face.

"Hm?" Zhan hummed an answer.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The song keeps playing, the crowd watches them, deeply moved and amazed. They can see tenderness and love between the two, an imaginary red string connecting their pinkies, screaming the fate that is already drawn for them from the start. 

Yibo stares at his omega. Beautiful and ethereal, the kind of face he doesn't want to divert his gaze to. From his dark brown orbs, long lashes, down to his defined nose and to his plump lips and to his mole under it, it was quite mesmerizing. Looking back, he wonders, why did he even let go of this magnificent creature that ever lived? Why did he even hurt his heart and made this beautiful man miserable? Why did he become an asshole? 

His heart pangs, guilty and regretful. But eventually replaced with a smile upon seeing the mesmerizing beautiful smile from his omega. 

The second chance that he received will be the last chance he'll ask from the omega for he will never let him go even in the next lifetime. 

He holds the omega's hand and waist so firm as if telling everyone that he is his property, his own. "Damn, I just want to show the world how much you mean to me," he suddenly mumbles, not even satisfied with how close their distance is and how intimate they look at other people's eyes.

The omega's cheeks flush. It was unexpected, yet he smiled fondly at his alpha's honest thoughts. He leans, rested his head at his left shoulder while they sway with the music, "Ah, stop saying embarrassing things," he whispers, hiding his flushed face from everyone who can see. 

The alpha chortled, hugging the omega by the waist as he leads, "Just honest, baby," he whispered back. 

Maybe, now is the right time to give the biggest reassurance he can give to the latter. And so, his hand left his waist which made the omega curious, pulling away to look at the alpha. Yibo fished out a suede green box from the pocket of his jacket suit. It is always with him whenever he goes, trying to find the right time to give it to the omega, but today seems like the "right" time he is waiting for.