WATO 2

"That we've got one life one world~ hmmm mmmm la la la la la~" 

Yibo stares at a familiar man humming a familiar melody in front of him. He's standing in the middle of nowhere with a man he felt familiar sitting two meters away from him. The man is holding a baby in his arms, gently rocking while watching the kid mumble inaudible nothings. 

The man is familiar, yet it's blurry to figure out who is it. Yibo tried squinting his eyes but it doesn't even help to vision out who it was. He tried closing his eyes shut for long, and when he opened, nothing changed. 'Just who is this man? Familiar yet unknown.' is what he thought. Deeply curious as to who might it be, he took a stride to get closer, but even so, that doesn't help an inch, instead, it gets more blurry the more he gets near. 

"We are made to love WOO OH~We are made to love WOO OH~We are made to love WOO OH~"

Yibo woke up to the song that he had put as his message tone and remains that song for almost 6 years. Groaning, he opened his eyes, grimacing and a bit annoyed at him being awakened, he grabbed his phone from beside him. 

"Oh, you're awake," His manager suddenly spoke, looking at him by the rearview mirror then focusing back on the road.

"Yeah, Got a text," he answered with his irritated tone, eyes squinting as it adjust to the brightness of his phone, clicking his tongue in the process. [Hey my "fiance" 🤢, I'll be heading out tonight, you can lock the door cause I already have my spare key. By the way, my manager filled the pantry with groceries, you can eat whatever you want. lololol That's all]. Upon reading the message, he heaves a long frustrated sigh and clutches his eyes tight. 

His manager probably noticed his exhausted sigh, he asks, "You fine there?" 

Yibo looked up, brows a little furrowed. Then sighed, massaging his temple as he relaxes for a second, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired," he answers, looking back to the text message he received and replies, [Do whatever you want, just be careful of paparazzi or something] then sent the message. Frowning again as he put his phone beside him.

"You looked stress," his manager chuckles, noticing Yibo's frown from the rearview mirror.

"Well, How can I relax if there's a lot to think about? I'm having a freaking headache just by a text!" he grumbles, earning another chuckle from his manager. 

"You're fiance?" he asks curiously. 

Yibo sighed once again, "yeah. She's been going to who knows where every night!" he complains. 

"Ms. Zhao is a carefree woman, indeed," he agrees. 

"I don't really care where she goes or what she does, but if she gets caught it's not only her image will get torn. We're engaged for pete's sake, if words go out I'll be involved in her problems as well and it will affect my career. If only dad hadn't put it in public without me knowing about it, I should not be worrying about this as well," he grumbles nonstop, pouting unconsciously with his irritation.

His manager laughs at how childish he looks while complaining, "Well, you can't blame your father. Rich people seek power, that's why he arranged you with his business partner." he supplements. 

"Yeah, I don't know why the children had to bear their parent's selfish wishes, I'm sick of this. I just want to concentrate on my career. This arranged marriage will just hold me back, tch!" 

"You had no choice, just bear with it for a while. There's also divorce to solve that problem," his manager replies, half-kidding with his remark.

"You bet, after a year in marriage I'll file a divorce. No one can stop me!" he grumbles.