WATO 5

The next day, it's the day of their departure. Zhan was able to prepare his luggage and his son's bag for his sleepover for two days at Liu's household. And now they are early to arrive at the daycare where he and Zhuocheng always meet before going to school. It's just six in the morning, it's only the Liu's, he and his son are in the kindergarten since it's too early for the teachers and kids to arrive at this hour. Haikuan and their two kids want to say goodbye to Zhuocheng that they match with his time, and since that's the case Zhan also took the chance to leave Sean into Haikuan's care.

"Here's Sean's bag, I put his clothes, two pairs for the two nights and two pairs of his school clothes and his favorite plushie in there if ever he wants it. I also put some homemade snacks for them to share later. And also-" Zhan frantically utters continuously that was immediately cut off by Zhuocheng's chuckle, patting his shoulder as he tries to make his friend at ease. "Easy there, Haikuan got it cover, right, Hon?" he eyes his husband who was chuckling with him at how frantic Zhan can be. 

"I know you're worried but I can handle it as long as you packed what your son's needs," Haikuan answers, grabbing the bag from Zhan. 

Five years of being always with his son and this are the first time to be not sleeping with him, of course, he'll worry. What if he suddenly cries at night looking for him? What if he can't sleep without him? all these thoughts had been bugging him all night that he almost didn't sleep, at least he was able to sleep a wink. 

"Don't worry, Sean's a good kid. I know he won't do anything that'll make you worry," Haikuan added, assuring Zhan even more. 

Zhan sighed, letting out his stress of leaving his son, "Thank you. I'm sorry, It's just... well, It's the first time he'll sleep without me. I'm just worried," he confessed, earning a chuckle from Zhuocheng. 

"Well, you're son a big boy," he remarks, looking down at Sean then asks, "You're a big boy now, right?"

Sean's eyes twinkled, reflecting the orange hues of the rising of the sun, "Yes! Sean is a big boy! Sean will not make momma worry!" he giggles. 

"Zouzou is a big boy too!" Zhuocheng's son added, "Iku, too!" the twin supplied. 

"Yes, yes. My babies are big boys too," Zhuoocheng encourages. 

The twins giggled, "We will take care of SeanSean, uncle Zhan!" they cheered, eyes gleaming with perseverance. 

Zhan reached for their heads and ruffled their soft curls, "Thank you for taking care of Sean, sleep with Sean so he won't get lonely, okay?" he reminded the two that he immediately received a vigorous nod from them. 

"Well then, shall we head out too? We still have to travel for an hour. We promised the students to wait around eight for our departure," Zhuocheng says, looking at his wristwatch. 

"Oh, right!" he says as he crouch down for the last time, he engulfed his son into a tight hug then kissed his cheeks, "be a good boy, okay?" he reminded his son for the last time. 

Sean giggled, grabbing his mother's cheeks with his little hands then kissed the tip of his nose, "yes, mommy! Good luck to you too!" he cheerfully says and lets go of his cheeks.

Zhan chuckled, standing on his feet then checks his wristwatch, it's already 6:15, they still need to check up on everything at school before they leave. "Alright, let's go," he turns to Zhuocheng, receiving a nod from him. 

"Good luck there, hon," Haikuan bids at his husband, planting a soft peck on his lips. "Bring the trophy!" he cheered.

"Duh,  of course," Zhuocheng rolled his eyes then laughs. 

"Byebye!" The kids and Haikuan wave at them as they enter the car. Zhan and Zhuocheng waved back then started the engine. 

The kids didn't stop waving their little hands in the air until the car disappears from their sight. 

Just as the car was out of their sight, a man spoke from the neighboring gate. "Goodmorning!" he greeted. 

All of them looked at the source of sound and found the man who visited yesterday. 

"Uncle!" Sean shouted, giggling and jumping in excitement. 

"Oh, kid, You're early," he remarks, making his way to the front gate of the daycare where Haikuan and the kids are standing. 

Haikuan smiled, "Good morning, we just wished my husband and his friend which is Sean's mother good luck. They'll go to Beijing today for a contest."

"Is it the car from earlier?" He asks, now standing beside Sean. Sean looked up at him and made grabby hands, that the man instinctively bent down to carry him. Sean instantly rubbed his face onto his neck, nuzzling into his scent glands for comfort. 

Haikuan nods, "Yeah. It's too bad you were not able to meet them. Maybe later."

Yibo chuckles, "That will be good. I came out for a quick run before the shoot starts at around eight," he says, cradling Sean in his arms who comfortably cuddling with him.

"Guess, you can't go now. Sean really took a liking to you," Haikuan says, chuckling at the sight. It's as if the man looks perfect for being Sean's father or something. "Oh, by the way, I forgot to ask your name yesterday!" he added, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm Yibo," he introduces, extending his free hand for a handshake. 

Haikuan accepted his hands, then shook them, "Nice meeting you... again. I already introduced myself yesterday but well, I'm Haikuan," he replied. 

Yibo chuckled, "yeah."

Just then Haikuan noticed they are standing in front of the school. "By the way, want some cup of coffee? since it's still early in the morning," he invited, opening the gate wide for them to enter. 

"Sure," he replies. 

"Come on, Zouzou and Iku," Haikuan looked down at his kids. 

the two giggled, running their way to the front door. Haikuan laughs at his kids' mischievousness as he grabs Sean's bag. 

The bag caught Yibo's attention, "What's with the massive bag?" he asks out of nowhere as he follows the father and sons inside the school.

"This?" Haikuan lifted the bag, "It's Sean's, he'll be sleeping with us for two days since my wife and his mother is away," he answers. 

Yibo nodded, "I see."

"Oh, by the way. That kid's name is Sean, Xiao Sean, means 'gift of God'," he introduced. 

Yibo smiled, peeking at the kid's soft features, "Cute," he remarks followed by a soft mumble of "Sean" then strokes his black curls to lull him. 

-----

A/N: Okay, let me clarify if someone's curious why didn't Yibo suspected the name, Xiao Sean. The reason Yibo didn't suspect Sean as Zhan's son is that the surname 'Xiao' is famous in China. Just like Wang Yibo, Wang Zhuocheng, and Wang Jackson, they are not family-related or any sort. Plus, Yibo doesn't know Zhan's whereabouts, and he didn't pass his mind even a little while, cause maybe he has already given up on him since...?