WATO 3

"Baby, be a good boy and listen to teacher. Okay?" Zhan asks Sean, smiling fondly at him while crouching to his kid's level as he holds him at his shoulders. 

Sean giggles, cupping his mother's cheeks, "yes, momma! Sean Sean will be a good boy!" then pulls him close to give him his usual goodbye kiss on his forehead. 

Zhan chuckles, closing his eyes then opens them when his son pulls away, "Glad to know," he answers, now he's the one who pressed a kiss on his son's forehead. 

"Oh, hey. Right on time." A voice suddenly spoke behind him. He looked back only to see Zhuocheng standing behind him, holding his kids's hands in both hands. 

"Hi, morning," he greeted, standing on his feet as he face him. 

"Morning, wait for me for a second. I'll just open the school," he said, leaving both his kids who ran to Sean's side after releasing from their mother. 

Zhan chuckles, "Where's your husband? I mean principal Haikuan? You're always the one who opens the school," he remarks, then looks down at the kids who are already dragging Sean on their way to the front door of the daycare. 

Zhuocheng scoffs, "Overslept, I kept waking him up this morning but he just groans at me then mumbles "5 minutes more" so we just prepared for ourselves and let him sleep," he shrugs, making his way to the front door which Zhan followed suit, he fished out the keys from his bag then opens the door. The kids who were waiting for the door's opening ran inside when upon opening, followed with a loud energetic "Yehey!" from them.

"Must be tough," he replies, still following Zhuocheng inside the school.

Zhuocheng sighs, "A little, but well he's always tired from paper works, sometimes he's staying up late, so I understand," he answers. "Anyway, let's get going? Their teachers are already on their way so we don't have to worry about them." 

"Oh, right," he answers, following Zhuocheng out of the school after checking the rooms. 

.

The travel to the university where they are working is about an hour or so. It's in another town since it's a college university in the countryside. 

"Thank you for always making me ride with you every time we go to work," Zhan suddenly spoke, getting Zhuocheng's attention.

Zhuocheng chuckles, "You've been saying that every day in the past three years. You can quit it. You're always welcome you know? We're working in the same university, and we're both living in the same town, plus we're friends, it's just a normal thing to do," he remarks, looking at Zhan sideways.

"Yeah, sorry. Force of habit. But really, I'm really grateful to you. Without you, it would be hard for me to commute every day since it's hard to find vehicles in our town."

"It really is. Well, it's a win-win situation tho, I have someone to accompany me on my way to the university rather than being alone so it's an advantage to my side," he chuckles. 

Zhan laughs, "I guess," he replies, looking out at the window. "Is there some kind of show happening in our town?" he suddenly asks, seeing multiple black and white vans passing them. 

Zhuocheng took a glance then shrugs, "Dunno, maybe? Well, it's the first time thou. Haikuan didn't tell me anything about it as well so I don't have any idea."

"Hmn," he hums.

The whole ride went smoothly, arriving at the university after an hour of drive.

.

"Okay, we're all set!" The producer shouted after arriving at an inn, big and not small either, which was rented for the whole crew and the artists to stay in.