WATO 29

Since Zhan is at home, he went to the daycare the moment the clock struck at four, which means the daycare's dismiss time is already up. Wearing his shoes and locking the door behind him, he went ahead to the daycare. 

Well, it's kind of boring spending the afternoon alone after the alpha left for his shoot two hours ago. All they did was talk, Yibo telling him what changed in the industry and how new actors and actresses are in the current generation, while Zhan shares his experiences with students and the like. It was warm, no ill-feeling, no bad memories brought up, just trivial things that didn't ruin the good atmosphere they're having, they didn't even notice the time. They feel like it ran so quickly and they kinda feel sad that the other needs to go. But Zhan, being positive, looks at the brighter side and thought, waiting isn't bad after all.

Zhan arrives at the daycare, as expected, it's dismissal time, other kids being fetched by their guardians while others wait. Zhan entered the daycare casually, he peaks at the doorframe of Sean's classroom. 

"Mommy!" the kid immediately spotted him, a bright smile on his face while dragging his bag on his way to his mother. 

Zhan knelt, hugging his kid in his arm then kissing his forehead. "Did my son learn something today?" he asks fondly, wiping Sean's little sweat drops. 

Sean nods vigorously and is about to answer when two loud voices interrupted them. 

"Uncle Zhan!" It was Iku and Zouzou, running to them. 

Zhan chuckles at the two energetic boys, "Hello Zou and Iku," he greeted, reaching their head to give them a little ruffle. 

"Why is uncle Zhan early today?" Iku asked curiously, tilting his head. The kids knew Zhan fetches Sean later than the dismissal time and mostly he is with their mommy. 

Sean didn't wait for his mommy to answer, he spoke on his behalf, "Mommy was sick so he have to stay home, but now he's fine!" he says proudly.

Zhan chuckles, "Yeah, so I came to fetch him," Zhan added. 

"Oh, you're here," a voice suddenly spoke, interrupting their little talk. They look up to see Haikuan standing beside them, looks like he just came from his office. 

Zhan smiles at him, "Oh, Kuan-ge. I was going to fetch Sean since I'm at home," he greeted, standing on his feet. 

"Daddy!" the two enthusiastically call the alpha, waving their bags to give them to their daddy. 

Haikuan looked at his kid, handing their bags from them. "Great," he replies, "By the way, you look happy," he remarks upon noticing something bright from Zhan, he smirks, "Is it because of him?" he teased, clearly testing the omega.

Zhan's cheeks were painted red as a certain someone flashed inside his head from what haikuan said, "It's not because of Yibo!" he retorts which made Haikuan's grin grow wider. Bullseye!

"I didn't say a name tho?" he shrugs, and Zhan knew he fucked up. He's right, he didn't mention his name, why did he react violently?

Zhan frowns, "Kuan-ge! stop teasing me!" he glares at him.

Haikuan laughs at his reaction, after some time, he asks, "Did you patch up with him?" he asked on a serious note. 

Zhan looked at him, then looked at his feet, smiling a little, "I-I did give him a chance," he confesses. 

If Zhuocheng is against him warming up to Yibo, Haikuan is on the neutral side. "Did it make you feel better?" he asks.

Zhan looked up, smiling with a proud small nod, "It did, I don't know how tho. I just woke up feeling a little better even if he is in front of me, though I still have the pain inside, it's not as severe as before. He's fine, treated me well and he nursed me back to health. Dunno, probably because I'm indebted or something?" he shrugs.