WATO 51

Zhan closed the front door, he's already bracing himself at a sudden wave of the alpha's rage. He's expecting a wild night tonight, his body tingles in excitement, his even shuddering just by thinking about it. After five years of being pent up, he's finally going to be feeling the pleasure again. 

He turns his eyes at the alpha, smug smile on his face as he raises an eyebrow, "What?" he asked innocently as if he doesn't know what will happen next. 

The alpha clicked his tongue, doesn't even notice himself releasing his pheromones, he's too mad to care anyway. He wants to erase what happened a while ago, he wants to ravish the omega until he forgets what happened. 

And before the omega can brace himself, the alpha swiftly grabbed him by the waist and carried him on his shoulder like some sack of rice. He also smack his buttcheeks when the omega tried to squirm on his hold, "Are you trying to provoke me, or are making me angry?" he growled, but the omega just released a soft mewl under his breath, as an answer. That's the last straw, he will surely make this omega regret provoking him. 

Without realizing, they are already in the guest room, Yibo slammed the door not too loud to wake the kid but enough to convey his anger. Then he slams him down the bed, not gentle but Zhan loves that roughness. 

"I said no tongue!" Yibo exclaimed, voice deep and stern. But it just sounds sexy in Zhan's ear.

Zhan chuckles at him, raising both his hands into grabby hands making the alpha oblige and leaning down on him, trapping the omega's head between his hands that is acting as support of his body.  Then he tilt his head to plant a kiss onto Yibo's left arm, "It's just a one-time thing, dear," he teases, smug still on his face, he sneaked his arms on the alpha's neck. 

Yibo crunches his nose in annoyance, then sighs, "hmp, well. I just have to cleanse your mouth with mine," he growls, smirk building on his lips. Zhan knows he's doomed just by looking at that sexy smirk, but well it just makes him more excited. Zhan licked his lips seductively as he stares at the alpha's luscious lips. The alpha felt his body tingle at that, and so he didn't waste any second and crashed his lips onto him. Sucking and licking every part of his mouth to 'disinfect'.

Yibo's mouth then left his lips hanging, instead, reached down to his neck, peppering them with kisses then eventually crawled down to make his entrance inside Zhan's shirt.

"Hey! Stop right there, are you even a baby?" Zhan laughs, cupping the alpha's head from the outside to stop him.

Yibo pouts, he rolled up the omega's shirt then looked at him in the eyes with his puppy eyes, "I am. So mommy should feed me," he utters like a kid.

Zhan's heart flutter, he doesn't know if he's turned on or he's going to laugh at him, but well who knows.

Yibo then pulls up Zhan's shirt even more just to uncover his tits. "My my, what delicious nipples you have," he remarks, looking up at Zhan while sliding his tongue on his buds.

"The better to feed you with...hng" he answers breathily.

Smirk forms on Yibo's lips, "My, my, what seductive voice you have."

"The better to beg for your dick," he teases back, raising his brow to intimidate him.

Yibo's cxck twitch at the sound of that as if all the blood rushes on his dick. Fuck, he's going to mess with this omega if he keeps teasing him like this. He grinned, his hands crept on Zhan's shorts and gently palming on his crotch above his underwear and eventually cupped his butt cheeks, squeezing them causing to omega to let out a breathy moan. "I can feel your slick on my fingers," he said seductively. Then his fingers played on his rim, circling and teasing the omega until the omega with and beg for him to put it in already.

Yibo smirked and obliged anyway, "Then count how many fingers I already put, okay?" he whispered beside his ear. 

The omega just answered vigorously, getting desperate for that fill. 

Zhan licked his ear before nibbling on them, "Here I go," he whispered. slowly entering his middle finger. 

the omega writhe, he cried for him to move that the alpha immediately oblige, pumping them slow but enough to make the omega moan under his breath. As the alpha watches the omega be at his mercy, his whole body is reacting, shit, he already wants to devour this pretty omega, fill him up, and eventually feel his knot form at his rim. But he knows he needs to be patient, the omega needs to be stretched first. And so he added his forefinger, gradually scissoring his fingers to stretch his puckered hole. The light was illuminating the room properly that when Yibo leaned away to look at what's happening underneath Zhan, he's salivating. Zhan's hole is red and luscious, slick coating his fingers and even leaking out. 

He bit his lip, he thinks the stretch is enough, he can't already wait. And so he leaned away from him, removed his clothes as fast as he could. The omega watched him, mouth salivating as he sees him getting all naked, he licked his lower lip. Damn, this alpha will destroy him tonight and he can't wait to not feel his legs in the morning. "...hng~" he responded to the deliciousness in front of him. 

And when Yibo was left with his boxer only, "Can you remove it for me?" he asked, all husky and sexy.

"Don't mind if I do~" he bit his lip, he grabbed on the alpha's boxer's garter, and eventually tugged it down. His eyes went wide upon seeing his alphan monster that he hid in his boxers. It is standing proud and firm, and slapping on his stomach, creating a smacking sound. The omega quivered, slick gushing out of him at the sight. "Shit!" he remarked, reaching for that monster he haven't seen for years, he had already forgotten that Yibo have this snake in his underwear and he's happy to meet him again. He admired as he feel his between his fingers like some artifact that is meant to be examined.

"You missed it that much?" the alpha asked, smirking down at him with a husky chuckle. 

The omega nods, leaning and resting his cheeks on it. "Miss it~" he answers, his eyes are even closed. 

"Where do you want it better?" he asked, grabbing the omega's cheeks to make him look up, then force him to open his mouth sliding a finger inside to swipe on his tongue, "here?" he asked, then he reached for his backside, sliding a digit on the slit to scoop some of his slick, "Or here?" he asked, wiping the slick he collected on his fingers to Zhan's face. 

The omega just hummed in response, closing his eyes. His hole is already twitching in joy and excitement and that seems to be the answer.

"...On my omegan hole, please~" he whined, puppy eyes are looking up at the alpha as he begs. 

"Then open up for me," he growls.

---- TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: HAHAHHAHA gonna cut there cause... why not? hwehwe