WATO 50

If you'll ask Zhan how was his week, he will answer with a scoff in annoyance. How can he not if the alpha who spends his night at his house keeps teasing him? When their son is already asleep, Yibo's playful hands just keep on wandering around him but will not take responsibility when Zhan is already at his edge. And that made him hate the weekdays, Screw this fucking alpha who keeps him on edge every fucking time. Yibo would be snaking his arms on the omega's waist while he wash dishes and when he finally succumbs the alpha would let go. He even touches him sensually on his face and when he hums for he loves how he is being touched, Yibo retracts his hands away. 

It's annoyingly frustrating and he just wants to punch him on the face for making him feel that way, but he holds onto his pride, so he doesn't want to admit that he likes his touches and being sweet as fck, and so he just puts up with him, trying to calm himself whenever he does that. 

And so weekend came, Yibo came in the morning since last night was the end-of-the-shoot party and the alpha had to attend. His luggage is with him as he enters because their stay in the inn ends this morning, the omega suggested him to stay at his house since he's already staying every night plus it'll cost him more if he stays another month there (which the alpha doesn't mind spending money in the inn but the invitation from the omega is quite intriguing so he accepted right away). His manager had done all the adjustments he needs and will process his vacation leave to his agency. 

"Do you not have a hangover?" Zhan asked the alpha when he finally settled his things in the guest room and brought his ass up to the dining table while the omega prepares for breakfast and coffee. The kid hasn't woken up yet because it's the weekend anyway.

Yibo shook his head, staring fondly at the omega whose back is facing him. "'em fine, didn't drink much last night cause I want to wake up early today. I probably just drank one cup of beer," he replies. 

Zhan nods, "That's good then. But if you feel some headache or whatever, the medicine is always in the cabinet." But Zhan was too busy to notice, the seats in the dining are already empty and before he knew it, he felt arms snaking on his waist. He shrieked in surprise but a deep chuckle brushed off his ears sending shivers all over his body. 

"Stop sneaking on me like that!" he exclaimed, hitting the alpha's arms that is resting on his stomach. The alpha just laughs at his reaction, "Cute," he mutters. 

The omega's cheeks flushed red, he crunches his nose and pouted after hearing him say that, "Don't try sweet-talking me, pervert!" he scoffed, "Go and wake up Sean, breakfast will be ready soon!" he added as he dismisses the alpha who just laughs his way to their bedroom. 

.

The days went on normally, Yibo teasing the omega here and there and mostly playing with their son of course. The night came once again, dinner all done and the kid had already retired to sleep since he moved so much that he wore himself out. 

As they sat down at the dining table, four cans of beer were in front of them and about to indulge when they both heard the doorbell rang. Their heads whipped to its sound then looks at each other, asking with their eyes if they are expecting a visitor. 

"I'll open it," Zhan suggests and stood. The alpha followed him with his eyes. 

Upon opening the door, he froze, making the alpha curious and stood as well, making his way to the front door.

There they saw the female-alpha, smiling wide in front of them.

"Good evening," she greeted happily. 

"What are you even doing here?" the male-alpha asked, a little irritated upon seeing her.

She just smiled sweetly at him, "Well, I have a favor to ask," she started.