WATO 33

Zhan woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. He stoops down the bed, still yawning and half asleep, dragging his feet out of the bedroom. Upon reaching the front door, an energetic "Good morning," greeted him. 

"'Morning..." he greeted back, voice soft and eyes half-closed.

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you?" Yibo asked worriedly, leaning down to look at Zhan's sleepy state, his bed hair is all over, his button-up pajama is loosening which exposes his left shoulder blades. 

Zhan slowly shook his head, "Mhm, 'tis 'kay.." he answers sleepily before stepping aside for the alpha to enter the house. 

Yibo chuckles, he held the omega's shoulder to push him inside before closing the door. "It's already eight in the morning, did you stay up all night that caused you to wake this late?" he asks, guiding the omega to the dining table to make him sit. "I'll make coffee to warm you up," he added.

Zhan yawned once again, scratching his eyes like a baby, it made his vision much clearer. Then his eyes turn to the alpha who's already maneuvering at the kitchen. "Body clock maybe? When it's weekdays my body wakes up early but when it's weekends I wake up later unless Sean wakes me up," he answers, resting his chin on both of his hands, his eyes were about to close again. 

" I see," Yibo nods, pouring the coffee on the mug and adding milk into it before setting them down in front of Zhan which made the omega awake, his eyes grew wide upon whiffing the scent of the coffee. "That was quick," Yibo laughs, witnessing Zhan's sudden awakening from the coffee. 

Zhan held the mug between his hands before sniffing them then taking a small sip, his eyes gleamed, the coffee immediately made him awake. 

"I'll make toast, what do you want it with?" Yibo asked, turning his head to Zhan. 

Zhan hums, "egg and porridge please~" he answered, enjoying his coffee. 

Yibo smiles fondly at the omega before turning back his attention to the pack of bread and putting two slices on the toaster. "While the bread is being toasted I'll just get Sean," he mumbles. 

Zhan just hums, ignoring what the alpha is saying as he sips at his coffee deliciously.

Yibo slightly shook his head, when Zhan is focused he usually forgets his surroundings. And so he didn't bother to repeat himself to the omega and rather made his way to the bedroom, leaving the omega having his leisure time.

Yibo entered the bedroom, just as Sean sat up from the bed, adorably scratching his eyes. "Mwommy?" he asked, still sleepy. 

"It's uncle Bo, little one," Yibo greeted, sitting beside him on the bed. 

Sean slowly opened his eyes, half-lidded he looked up at the grown man beside him, "...Uncle Bwo?" he asks. Yibo smiles at him fondly, waiting for the kid to recognize him. After some time, Sean's eyes are wide, "Uncle Bo!" he chirped, getting up from bed and launching his small frame to the alpha's holds. 

"Hello, big boy. Good morning," he greeted, chuckling at the kid while he stood up with him. "Want to have breakfast?" he asks softly which the kid nodded, unconsciously scenting himself in Yibo's scent glands by rubbing his nose on his nape. Yibo isn't bothered tho, rather, he likes it when Sean acts spoil around him.

Upon arriving at the kitchen Sean immediately let go of his neck, turning his head at his mother who is too busy with his coffee to notice them getting out of the bedroom. "Goodmorning mommy!" the kid greeted energetically. 

Zhan flinched at his son's voice, immediately turning his head to the source of the sound. Either way, he smiled, "Oh, when did my baby wake up?" he asked softly, putting down the mug and opening his arms signaling Yibo to give him the kid. 

Yibo did give him Sean and went back to the kitchen to prepare the sunny side up and porridge Zhan requested, but before that he made Sean hot milk while they wait for the food.

Yibo didn't take long in preparing the food and served the pipping hot food in front of the two. Yibo laughed, "You really look alike, I wonder why didn't I recognize him the first time I saw him," he remarked as he sit across the two. 

Zhan looked up at him, "It's a good thing you didn't" he jokingly answered, laughing at his retort.

Yibo was about to fire back when his phone suddenly rang, making their attention turn to the sound of his phone. Zhan's cheeks became a blushing mess and his jaw dropped. "...My song..." he mumbles which the alpha heard. 

Upon realizing, Yibo's cheeks turned pink hues. His call ringtone has been Zhan's song for all these years and he had gotten used to it that he had never changed it since the last time he set it as his call ringtone. 

"I-I'll just answer this!" he frantically walked out of the house in embarrassment, but he peeked for a second to remind the two, "Oh, you should go ahead and eat. I'll catch up after this call," he says then answered the call.

Zhan was still in surprise, he didn't think that Yibo had put the last song he wrote when he was still in the industry. It kinda made his heart skip a beat, (kinda?) well, maybe a little. He won't admit it to himself tho, cause well, he's guarding his heart for now.

"Let's eat, baby?" he asked his son upon turning his head at him to ignore what he is realizing to himself. 

Sean nods vigorously as he picks the bread, dipping it on his milk then made a small bite. He giggles when the combination of the two mixed inside his mouth. "Yummy!" 

Zhan ignored the warm feeling on his cheeks, instead, he turned his attention to Sean, wiping the edge of his mouth clean.

"Really? I should also try it," he chuckles, imitating what his son did. "You're right it's yummy!" 

Just as the two is eating their food, the alpha were already on his way inside. A wide smile is plastered on his face as he sits across the two.

"Something good happened?" Zhan asked, curious as to why the alpha is grinning widely like a little wider and his mouth will tear. 

Yibo nods, "Yes, and also I need to clear something with you," he utters, it was obviously good news judging from the alpha's wide grin but Zhan can't help to be nervous as he anticipates what the alpha will say.

----

A/N: Lmao, I suck today