WATO 60

If someone will ask Yibo how was the whole ride home, he would answer that it was unpleasant. He feels like he just had the longest ride in his life. He feels restless, and probably over-excited? After Zhan's declaration a while ago, he can't just keep to himself what's kept inside his pants. His head is in haywire because of the lewd thoughts that keep popping inside his head, thinking of possible things that his omega will do later, will he striptease? or will he cosplay? or toys? or maybe something vanilla that will cover the whole night? And a whole lot of thoughts of possibilities. That just made him more excited, his pants restraining his little buddy and creating a little tent.

When they arrived at the penthouse, Zhan instructed him to put their son in his room while the omega made his way to their bedroom. Yibo immediately took him to his room but careful to not wake their son as he lowers him on the bed. After tucking him in, he was quick to leave the room and stride his way to their bedroom, half-running. The excitement is making him shiver, what would he expect in the room when he arrived there? His omega leaving the bathroom with only his robe, messily tied, milky skin of his collarbone and chest is exposed and perky nipples peeking. 'That's a mouthwatering sight' he thought, licking his lower lip. He can't wait to see his omega!

He's already standing in front of the door of their bedroom, he walk-run like his life depended on it. He doesn't care about the building boner that's making him hard to walk, doesn't matter the pain as long as it'll be relieved just in a while. He heaved a sigh to get himself ready before grabbing the doorknob and eventually twisting it open. The door finally opened, yet it was dark, the lights were not even opened and it's awfully quiet.

His brows furrowed, 'didn't he go here?' he thought, wandering his eyes around only to stop at the light coming from the bathroom. His head tilted, closing the door and head to the source of light. He didn't get close to the bathroom door yet when the sound of water suddenly filled the quiet room, probably filling the jacuzzi by the sound of it. Then the door opened, startling him for a moment but he managed not to jump in shock.

"Oh, you came fast," The omega utters, standing at the door frame, wearing only a robe and nothing else, his milky white legs and chest and neck are peaking from his robe. It's truly a salivating sight. He stopped from his daydreaming when he noticed the omega is all dry, he thought he'd be finished showering and will just do the DID when he enter their bedroom, guess his expectation was not entirely right.

"I came right away, cause I can't let the food wait, right?" He smirked, striding little by little to the omega.

Zhan smirked back, "I used to say that in the past, didn't think you'll remember it," he says, voice suggestive.

"Hm," Yibo hummed, snaking his arms on the omega's waist and pulling him close to the point where Zhan can feel his hardness between his thighs.

"Oh, what do we have here?" he mumbles close to Yibo's lips but not entirely claiming the alpha's wanting mouth. He swipes his tongue, barely touching the alpha's lower lip which Yibo tried to catch but stopped by the omega's fingers. "Na ah, not so fast," he teased.

Then his attention went back to the building hardness on his thighs, "Oh, what big sword you have," he utters breathily, slightly moving his body to rub a friction on the alpha's restrained cock.

"The better to fill you with," The alpha answered with a low growl, he's nearly into his limit before he pounces on the omega, but he's trying his best to control his desires. He wants to cherish every moment, to make the omega beg and cry from pleasure.

"Hm, what plumpy lips you have," he utters breathily, swiping a finger on the alpha's lower lip then licking the finger that he used.

Yibo smirked, "the better to claim your lips with," he answers, trying to lean close to claim the omega's lips but stopped by Zhan's fingers, by tapping it close.

"My, this biceps," he mutters, letting go of the alpha's lips and groping a handful of the alpha's biceps, "How toned these muscles you have," he teased, caressing it suggestively making the alpha more aroused.

"The better to carry you with!" he exclaimed, surprising the omega with a lift. "Now stop teasing me!" he growled, entering the bathroom.

Zhan giggled when he was lifted from his feet, "On the jacuzzi!" he giggles.

the alpha brought him in front of the jacuzzi, restraining himself from fucking him then and there. He didn't let go of him.

As if the omega understood the alpha trying to control his desire, he smirked, caress the alpha's cheeks, and whispered, "What about we take it slow, hm?" untying his robe.

Yibo just looked at his omega, then eventually sighed, no matter how eager he is to fuck what's in front of him, he also wanted to enjoy this little moment of them. He also wants to take it slow. And so he lowered him on the jacuzzi that is filled with water and bubbles. "Come on," he says, biting his lower lip to seduce the alpha.

Yibo sighed, removing all his clothes and letting them drop on his feet. Zhan watched every piece of cloth being removed, he licked his lower lip, "delicious~" he whispered under his breath. Yibo let out a low growl, seeing his omega thirsting for him is making his cock twitch. The omega's eyes twinkled when he witnessed it twitching, salivating at the sight of the alpha. He's big and proud!

"Stop staring at it and scoot over," Yibo growled.

The omega just giggled and oblige, scooting over to give the alpha space. When the alpha finally settled, Zhan placed himself between his legs. He giggles upon feeling his length at his back.

"It's already poking me! Are you that excited?" he teased, wiggling his butt.

He received a low moan from the alpha and reddened cheeks.

"You'll regret riling me up, babe," he growls, and without the omega noticing, the alpha suddenly grabbed both of his legs. He easily lifted him up.

The omega's eyes went wide in shock, he was not even warned before he felt a warm tip poking at his entrance. "L-love?" he called him shakily.

But the alpha is too lost in his own desire that he didn't bother to hear out the omega.

"B-bo! W-wai--" Zhan was not able to stop the alpha, instead, it was replaced with a loud scream-like moan, followed by his eyes rolling at the back of his head, "--hhnggg!"

He is already producing slick and wet on his backside, probably after suggesting it to the alpha after getting out of Yibo's parent's house. Yibo's cock easily penetrates the omega's hole, balls deep into him.

Yibo grunts upon feeling his cock being warmed by this amazing and delicious omegan cunt of his beloved. The water and bubbles over them didn't bother him, he's a sharpshooter and needed not to see where he is pointing.

'"Yes, baby, that's it. Moan for me," Yibo whispered breathily behind his ear, nibbling it after.

The omega's head was all lightheaded, his filled with too much pleasure. He shivers at every graze of Yibo's lips on his skin. He loves it, he loves how he is filled balls deep. Yibo's arms hugging him in place is making his whole body tremble. Damn, he loves how the alpha keeps them in place, gentle yet strong.

The alpha is slow-moving, just like what they agreed upon, they'll take it slow. Slow that will make the omega beg sooner or later.

"Now, baby. Moan for me, you can scream even, no one will hear you other than me," he growls against his skin.

The night is long enough, Yibo will probably make him cry, scream and moan all night long, and will probably stop when the sun peaks. Who knows? It's up to the two on how much they can handle.

---

A/N: Hehehe I don't have enough water to give so that's it for now. hwehwe