WATO 62

It's five in the evening when the villa started getting full with the visitors. Visitors from the industry: directors, CEOs, producers, and close friend actors, there are also visitors from his business like business partners, presidents of other companies, and such. 

But Yibo, Zhan, and their son were already there a few hours ago, they are now staying in Yibo's room in the villa. Well, for starters, Yibo is worried that Zhan will become the talk of the town when he shows himself, it's not like they can stop everyone from spreading the rumor that Zhan had shown himself and allegedly got back with famous actor Wang Yibo (not like it's not true anyway). 

Zhan chuckles at his alpha who is resting his head on his omega's lap, all comfortable, he's brushing his fringe that was once fixed into slicked back and now a bit messy because Zhan just loves his fingers brushing along his alpha's hair. Both their jacket suit is neatly placed in a hanger, so it won't get wrinkled. Sean? He's somewhere in the room, it's a good thing they brought some toys for him to entertain himself. "You know I already told you that it's fine, right?" Zhan utters, looking down at his alpha. 

Yibo pouted, staring at his omega's beautiful orbs that's staring down at him, "But I'm worried for you! If the word gets out, reporters will swamp around you," he answers. 

The omega sighs, leaning down to plant a peck onto the alpha's lips, then he smiled, "It's fine, I don't want to spoil mom and dad's anniversary, y'know?"

"But--"

"No buts, come on, love," he coos, assuring the alpha.

Yibo sighs in defeat, as far as he doesn't want to give his omega any inconvenience, he can't win against him. "Fine~" he answers, still not in favor of the idea. 

Zhan smiled as he follows the alpha with his eyes, "Now, now. Let's just enjoy, it's your parents' wedding anniversary," he coos. 

The alpha poutingly and sluggishly went to get their jacket suit.

.

As they walk into the party hall, eyes immediately darted to them. Gasps, murmurs, and judging eyes were on them. 

"Is that Xiao Zhan?" 

"Did he finally show his face after all these years?"

"Why did he suddenly disappear?"

"Did he get back with  Wang Yibo?"

"A kid?"

"Who is the kid?" 

It is some of the questions that are being scattered from the mouths of the people who are witnessing the sudden appearance of a former actor. That doesn't matter to Zhan though, being in showbiz in the past got him used to judging eyes and mutters from the crowd. On the other hand, Yibo is worried, feeling conscious of every stare that is directed at Zhan. 'Does he feel uncomfortable? Is he fine?'

Zhan kept silent until they reached their seat. Upon sitting, Yibo immediately snap from his thoughts of worriedness, leaning towards the latter's ear, he asked, "Are okay with this much attention?"

the omega turns his head at him, whispering back with a smile, "It doesn't matter to me," he shrugs confidently.

The alpha is a bit relieved with that reassurance, but his worriedness will not die down that easily. He sighs, calming himself (though it ain't helping).

The omega immediately notices how restless his alpha is, and so he taps his shoulder then eventually slides down his arm until it reached down Yibo's lap where his hands are placed, cold and uneasy. Zhan chuckles, slipping his hands to intertwine them with his. he smiles at how perfect their hands fit with each other. "You worry too much," he mumbles. 

The alpha gripped his hands tighter, giving him comfort (though the omega doesn't need it). "Sorry," is the only word he can answer, he can't stop himself from worrying. 

Just then, the sound of the orchestra started playing a tune, and the attention of the people around them immediately averted, immediately captivated with the beautiful tune. 

A sigh of relief left Yibo's mouth which the omega giggles at, "I told you, you worry too much."

The alpha shrugs then rest his head on the omega's shoulder, finding relief at the crook of Zhan's neck. "I'm sorry, I feel like I ruined your night," he grumbles, pouting with his eyes closed. 

"Now, let's all witness the center of the night's gathering..." 

The two immediately sat up to look at the center where the spotlight is drawn, there standing Yibo's parents, dressed in the most elegant way. Hands are placed in the right position as they stance, ready to take the ground. 

"Oh, they are dancing," Zhan mumbles,  smiling from ear to ear. For the first time in years, he witnessed them dancing again. Just like where Yibo got his skills, the couple was good at making the center their own. It was graceful, to the point that you don't want to miss any part of it. Eyes don't even avert from them. 

Yibo watch his omega be fascinated by it, his eyes are twinkling in amusement, Yibo smiled fondly. "You really like watching them dance huh?" The alpha whispered. 

Zhan frowns, immediately slapping his arm followed by a, "Shh!" to hush him up. 

Yibo rolled his eyes, watching Zhan who's eyes are twinkling with fascination makes him love every inch of him. Yet, he's a bit jealous, his omega's attention is not on his. And so, he stood, grabbing the omega's hand which the omega immediately protest. "What are you doing? I'm watching!" he retorts, but the alpha pretended he doesn't hear anything. 

"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you going?" the kid asked, looking up at his parents. 

Yibo turns his head at his son, smiling as he coos, "Watch me and mommy, hm?" 

The kid tilted his head confusedly but eventually nodded."Okay!" he chirped. 

The omega eyed him confusedly, brows furrowed with a little bit of annoyance, the alpha dare ruin his watching? "Where are we going?!" he whispered-yell, trying to tug his hands away from the alpha's hold, but unfortunately, the alpha's stronger than him.

The alpha smirked at him, "You'll see."

----
A/N: I know this update is shitty, so I'm really really sorry. I got quite a lot in mind, we were filing a complaint against our professor over the excessive giving of requirements even though the final term is coming up. Plus, we have demo teaching tomorrow, which got me all nervous and all. So yeah, sorry also for not updating for two nights. Thank you for understanding! <3