WATO: Extra Chapter

"Ding dong"

Yibo frantically removes his apron, trying to outrun his omega to the front door, but unfortunately, Zhan beats him to it. Zhan waddles hurriedly to the front door, opening the door for their guests. 

Yibo just sighs, smiling as he shook his head at his omega's vigor, his omega has been carrying to heartbeats inside his stomach yet he's being restless. He tries to stop him to do some things in the house because they have a maid to do it, he refuses, even letting the maid go on a day off (Yibo let the maid clean the house when Zhan is sleeping). Zhan is the type of pregnant who prefers occupying himself, becomes restless when his alpha stops him from doing this and that. Yibo lets him do some work in the house, not heavy for him to do tho. 

And today, they decided to have a little gathering. Just a little lunch and some catching up, something like that. Yibo offers to cook for their meal and strictly told his omega to just stay still, but being the restless he is, he defied his alpha and opened the door himself which the alpha can't protest since he's cooking their food and the omega already beat him to it.

"Yo, Zhan!" A rowdy greeting from LiYing welcomed him. He chuckled upon seeing how energetic their visitors is. 

"Heyyo!" Zhan steps aside to give them way to get inside. 

"Wow!" Zhuocheng and the two kids remarked in amazement. Well, Zhan did say Yibo has a penthouse but they didn't imagine it this big and wide. 

"Sean!" The adults' attention immediately turns to the kids who rowdily welcome themselves inside the house and run their way to Sean who meet them halfway, calling them aloud, "Iku! Cheng!" 

The adults' laughed at how energetic the kids is. Either way, they brought their attention back to Zhan, who's in front of them."Thank you for coming to our humble home," Zhan greeted them with his wide smile, full of contentment in his eyes.

Zhuocheng raised an eyebrow at him, "Humble home?!" he exclaimed in disbelief, "You call this a humble home yet it's so biiiig!" he added.

Zhan chuckles, propping up his hand on his waist to support himself. "Well, you're right. anyway, come inside, Bo is still cooking," he offered. 

"Oh, wait. Let me help you," Zhuocheng immediately went behind Zhan, and support him from the back. "Let's go."

They went all in the living room, only to see the kids already doing some mess as they play. They just let them tho, as they sat down on the couch.

"Oh, I hope you were fine traveling from our town to here, Cao, since you'll be due in 2 weeks ahead right?" Zhan asked, eyeing LiYing's omega.

Cao nods with a smile, "I'm okay, she drove steadily," he answered, caressing his stomach gently that looks like will burst any minute.

"I took care of him properly, Zhan. Doncha worry," she winked, proud of herself which her omega chuckles at her confidence, "Whatever you say," he rolled his eyes which the female-alpha pouted at.

"Anyway, you resigned from the school, right? I am not able to ask you, what does the principal tell you?" Cheng asked.

"Oh, he said I don't need to resign, I can always go back and get units to teach whenever I want to go back to teaching," he shrugs. 

"What's your decision?"

"Well, I accepted his proposal since I also quite miss teaching. I will not go back to showbiz anymore, anyway," he answers, shrugging in the end.

Zhuocheng nods, "That's a given. Oh, by the way, when will be your wedding?" 

"We have not yet decided, since our engagement became public, we also decided our wedding to be publicized, but it would be a hassle for now since I'm having two in my belly," he chuckles.