WATO 11

The next day arrived. Everyone is nervously sitting at the backstage as they announce minor awards first before the main awards. Zhan's palms are pressed together, sweaty and trembling as the speaker announces the names of schools. Their school got two minor awards for the first part which Zhuocheng went to receive cause he can't possibly show his face to the public or else he'll be found out. Zhuocheng tried to insist tho since he knows that Zhan deserves to receive the rewards since he's the real coach, well, Zhuocheng's persistence didn't win anyway and had to receive the awards. 

As time passed, their hearts beat even wilder, bracing their selves as the emcee announces from the lowest place until it reached the announcing of the winner. Zhan has not heard the name of their school yet from the previous places and now he's praying that the last school that'll be announced is theirs. 

But as the voice of the emcee roars, shouting the school of the winner. Zhan's heart skipped a beat, his students jumps from their seats as they scream in bliss. They won! Zhan's hard work had paid off. And so they ran off to the stage, while Zhan stood at the back for precaution as his students receive the trophy they were aiming for. 

.

After the awarding ceremony, they went straight to the parking lot where their bus is waiting for them. They need to travel early to arrive back at their school before nighttime. 

Before entering their bus, they made a little celebratory cheer in a circle. Giggles and cheers resonate at the parking area which the other people roaming around found them odd. 

"your next schedule is at..." LiYing's manager keeps blabbering her schedules beside her, which are just white noise in her ears as they walk to the parking area to get to her car. LiYing keeps her head down, clearly exhausted and yet she has another appointment. She wants to scream and just escape from her full schedule.

"You guys finally did it!" 

It was the voice that made her turn her head. The familiar soothing voice she engraved in her head with those two nights of they spent talking tales together. Despite wearing a mask and an eyeglass, she was able to recognize him just like the first time he met him.

'Still dazzling,' she thought, eyes never left him. But her brows furrowed when she noticed the people with him and her eyes caught the sight of the trophy. "Are they the school who won?" she suddenly asked, making her manager stop from blabbering her schedules and turning her attention at what she is pointing at. She nodded upon recognizing them, "Yes they are. Why?"

LiYing just smiled from ear to ear, well it didn't cross her mind that the beautiful Zhan is from the school who she loves the performance. "Ask the management of the program for the video of their performance, and make sure to also get the school's information," she instructed making her manager raise an eyebrow. 

"And why is that?" she asked. 

"I can give the school some sponsorship, and also to get his heart," she mutters, whispering the last part of her sentence that her manager was not able to grasp.

Her manager sighs, "okay," she obliges. She doesn't really care where her artist spent her money so she didn't retort any further. 

.

They arrived at their school around five in the afternoon, while Zhan and Zhuocheng arrived at their town around 6 after an hour of travel from school. 

Zhan yawned, stretching his arms above his head even though the car is cramped to do so. "Just at the daycare, Sean and I can go home from there," he mumbles, voice a little tired. 

Zhuocheng chuckles at him, "Sean is at home, Haikuan said they dismissed early to prepare for a celebratory dinner. He cooked plenty for sure so let's eat together," he declares, turning the car and never stopping until they arrived at their house. 

"Is that so? Thank you," he answers. The car stops at their garage, then they stepped out. 

"Iku, Zouzou, mommy is here!" Zhuocheng shouted from the front door upon opening. Loud thuds of small feet came running from the kitchen, welcoming him with open arms with a giggle of "mommy" from their mouths. 

"Mommy!" Another sweet voice echoed making Zhan turn his head to the familiar voice, his smile grew wide. "Hello, my dear," Zhan greeted, crouching down to meet his son's open-arms embrace. 

"I missed you, mommy!" He cheered hugging his mommy tight, burying his face to his mommy's neck.

"Mommy missed Sean too," Zhan mumbles, rubbing his son's back as he stood with Zhan in his arms. 

"let's eat, let's leave the sentimental part for later," Haikuan laughs after popping from the kitchen.

Zhuocheng rolled his eyes at him, "Whatever," he retorts then turns to Zhan, nodding as a gesture for him to come in. 

.

The table was filled with chatters and laughs and giggles as each has their own story to share, even the kids, who happily muffled on their food and giggles when they share their adventures for the past days Zhan and Zhuocheng were gone. 

"How about Sean? Did you feel sad while mommy is gone?" Zhuocheng suddenly asks, making the kid lift his head and smile, mouth still full.

"I miss mommy and sad that he is not sleeping with Sean but Sean is happy when uncle played with Sean!" he answers in a muffled voice, then swallows them followed with another spoonful.

Haikuan chuckles, "Well, he's visiting whenever he has time and helps a lot at school so they got a bit close," he replies. 

Zhan smiles, "I'm glad he didn't become a burden to you," he mutters.

Haikuan shook his head, "No, in fact, Sean did so much of help. He was able to make these two brush their own teeth," he said in amusement. 

It made Zhuocheng stop chewing, "Brush their own teeth? really?" he's surprised since the twins won't go brush their teeth when they're not supervised. 

"They're good at it," Haikuan praises, filling Zhuocheng's plate with another set of rice.

Zhan chuckles, "Well, they must have adopted it from Sean."

The dinner was warm and finished with a little dessert which Zhan and Zhuocheng brought from Beijing. 

"Food is tastier when you're eating with someone," Zhan mumbles as he stretches his arms above his head, letting out a sigh of relief. 

"You bet," Zhuocheng agrees. 

-----

A/N: just a short update cause I'm swamped with school works. Sorry~